Official Forza Motorsport 4: S197 Forum Clan

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
I agree. I think we should have a vote on what should stay and what should go. We can list the cars up here and vote by pm or something to see what cars everyone is driving. I don't think we need to have 30 mustangs in the garage haha. The cool thing is if its your car and it gets voted out you can still get it from your garage.
So I say build your best to share and don't upload a car just because its not in the garage. It seems like the same cars are being used every race so there is some trimming needed. We should have 3 cars per class that way we can have a badass all-wheel, rear, and front wheel drive car to choose from and if the system allows it we can add more cars for the popular classes like A and S.

What do you guys think?
Oh and I'm having a blast not getting anything done in life because I'm wasting with all of you online! LOL

Last edited:

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I agree. I think we should have a vote on what should stay and what should go. We can list the cars up here and vote by pm or something to see what cars everyone is driving. I don't think we need to have 30 mustangs in the garage haha. The cool thing is if its your car and it gets voted out you can still get it from your garage.
So I say build your best to share and don't upload a car just because its not in the garage. It seems like the same cars are being used every race so there is some trimming needed. We should have 3 cars per class that way we can have a badass all-wheel, rear, and front wheel drive car to choose from and if the system allows it we can add more cars for the popular classes like A and S.

What do you guys think?
Oh and I'm having a blast not getting anything done in life because I'm wasting with all of you online! LOL

Lol I know we've been on every day now

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
I'll get rid of mine,

Also I have the game installed and there was no chance in hell that our garage was going to load, just WAY to big haha

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I took my shared car off.

My contribution is the race-prepped ALMS Ford GT, class R3.

Sent from my DROID2 Global using tapa-whatzit-thing

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
I'll take mine back off when I get back in town tomorrow. Looking forward to some serious racing tomorrow. I'm bringing some potato skins....for distraction purposes. :)

rdsx18

forum member
Reaction score
Too late for me to join? Gamer tag is Marklar42, I'll be on tonight.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
I just pulled all my cars out of the garage. After doing this I was able to see more of the club cars ie less black boxes.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cleared out the Shared Garage and sent out invites to a few new guys.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Alright guys, we've currently got 20 members in the clan.

I'd say it's safe to each upload 1 car.

I'll add the name of the car and the class ranking next to the original owner's name on the member list.

I'll also compile a list of the cars in order of their class.

This way we keep track of who's shared what, and we can try to keep a diverse garage.

I think I'll start off with my R1/900 Sesto Elemento!

--------------------------------------------------

'11 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento:
R1/900
825 HP
585 LB-FT
2,126 LBS
44% Front Weight Distribution
6.8L

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I couldnt stay on too long last night, but I did add myself to the clan. I just got the game and I have a fucking focus and a few other shit box beaters. I have an old POS BMW turbo that is impossible to drive, lol..How do I get the good shit? Do I just keep racing and getting further into the career?

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shall I add my Lexus LFA and racing-spec Ford GT?

Sent from my DROID2 Global using tapa-whatzit-thing

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back