2005-2009 Mustang Tiger Racing Extractor Hood-New Condition-Unpainted-$700

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyGMachine

JohnnyGMachine
Reaction score
I have for sale a 2005-2009 Mustang Tiger Racing fiberglass extractor hood for sale for $700 firm. $200 less than retail and no wait to get it made!
I never had it painted, sanded, nothing. I had it on the car once to check fitment then took it off. It's been sitting in the garage for a few months. Bought it from Rehagen Racing for $1085 ($895+190 shipping). The hood is perfect and is ready for you to have prepped and painted for your car. I am putting my 2006 GT up for sale this spring and am not going through the hassle of having it painted and put on the car. My loss your gain.
I do not have the shipping box to ship it. I prefer to sell it local or for pick up if possible. I may possibly be willing to meet halfway somewhere if it's not too ridiculously far.
I am located in Easton, PA 18045. I accept PayPal or money order. Any questions let me know.
Pics of it on the car... http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewgallery.php?albumid=6&carid=34463&page=2

Thanks John

Last edited:

JohnnyGMachine

JohnnyGMachine
Reaction score
In case it's missed in the text - I do not have the shipping box unfortunately and don't know where I could get one. I'd like to try to sell it close for a pick up or meet halfway deal. I'm open to suggestions but any additional supplies needed for shipping the hood would be on the buyer. I'll work with somebody on getting it shipped if needed but I feel $700 is really fair and i can't pay for crating/packaging. Open to suggestions.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back