procharger slim fan and coolant tank

suprchrgd

forum member
Reaction score
coolant tank 55 shipped
slim fan SOLD

I didn't instal either one, I'm going with a new kenne bell set up and want to use the stock fan. The shroud mounting holes will need a tap ran through them to mount the tank. The holes were stripped from the previous owner.

Last edited:

suprchrgd

forum member
Reaction score
here it is installed. you can see it def allows more room up front. I do not know the specs of the fan vs the stock fan.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Is that tank for an 05 06 model and is it polished. Cant tell if its silver or polished

suprchrgd

forum member
Reaction score
Yep its for an 05-06, I bought it about 3 weeks ago from 05stroker. The tank is actually powder coated a metallic silver.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Ok that makes since. I think there aluminum tanks so I figured a guy could have spent a ton of time on it polishing it though.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
The tank is acually urathane coated matalic silver by Polydn in Houston TX. It helps keep the heat from the bay.

I think that tank was like $165 from Procharger plus the coating and is brand new unless the OP ran it.

You may want to keep the temp sensor on the shroud unless you have another one SC.

Last edited:

ChiDiddy

forum member
Reaction score
really good deal. Would have bought in a heartbeat if i didint have to get mine from Procharger because at the time no one was selling. This is perfect for anyone getting an on3 turbo i think.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back