Paxton Novi 2200 HO Installed

Steps

forum member
Reaction score
Well, I ordered a Paxton Novi 2200 HO kit from Brenspeed.

I got it installed last Wednesday and put it on the Dyno Thursday. I was very impressed with Brenspeed's customer service! Everything arrived on time and they were very helpful.

The numbers are a result from their tune they sent with the kit. This is on a bone stock 06 Auto GT. Nothing else is installed other than gauges on this car.

A_F.jpg

Dyno.jpg

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
what's with the drop from 3500-3800 in hp/tq - looks very odd on a centri blower

Steps

forum member
Reaction score
I am not sure to be 100% honest. I sent the files to Brenspeed this morning for them to evaluate everything. Hopefully they will have something to add...

I asked them about the area between 5700 and 5900 as well. That did not look right to me, or is it?

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cool. I'm guessing the auto transmission has something to do with the weird lines.

Steps

forum member
Reaction score
Might be...I know the local dyno shop had me driving (my first time driving on a dyno) and they had me go WOT at about 80 so it would not shift down.

I am eagerly waiting for Brenspeed's response to the data!

Wyld

408 C6
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's awesome man! I just got my blower today so I am pretty pumped :beerdrink:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
...... they had me go WOT at about 80 so it would not shift down.

That right there should be your first "sign". They should be locking it in 4th to do your dyno pulls.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have an auto with no torque converter, and the curve isnt that wacky...

Steps

forum member
Reaction score
I have an auto with no torque converter, and the curve isnt that wacky...

I had downloaded and installed Winpep at work today to get the pictures I posted. I was messing with it more (never touched it before) and saw that the view I chose made the line look funky. If I chose a different view it cleans it up BIG time...not sure why, I am no tuner! :)

I will try to remember to export the file again for comparison...probably my nOObness with Winpep causing all of you to scratch your heads...

:bigbeer:

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If youcan get a custom tune from a reputable tuner,I would suggest it with FI..If the canned tune is anything like the one from Vortech, its ultrasafe..

Steps

forum member
Reaction score
If youcan get a custom tune from a reputable tuner,I would suggest it with FI..If the canned tune is anything like the one from Vortech, its ultrasafe..

This is not the Paxton tune, it is the tune from Brenspeed. I also sent them the files from my 5 pulls to evaluate. If they feel it is needed they will tweak it up!

Don_w,

How do they lock it in 4th? I would like to know so I can ask them to do that my next visit.

Thank you sir!

Will

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back