PI 3500 Converter

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
PI 3500 Converter- SOLD

Here you guys , after I snaped the shaft and damaged the splines in the converter I sent it to PI and they rebuilt it and sent it back like new. There bad ass warranty serv. is your gain . I paid $960 for it shipped to my door new and it yours fo $700.oo Shipped us 48 . Paypal is [email protected] first one to send the money and its yours. For those who had PMed me before on the converter in other threads , I have heard no responces from the retuned PMs so it is anyones at this point.

Last edited:

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Is this more for F/I or N/A?
Depends on what you want . I would venture to say its worth a 1/2 sec in the 1/4 mi and a lot of fun on the street for anyone . Just remember this is a PI , not a TCI , it will drive like stock if you are just crusin but when you hammer it it will flash and you are out of there . Also if you are n/a then you may only see 3000 or so stall. That being said it holds 700 rwhp and 630 rwtq as well , and is rated by PI to 1500hp.

Last edited:

flyingbrian1

forum member
Reaction score
I have the 3000 TCI now but I bought Jim III motor and put it in and the TCI is not liking the new found power lol

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I have the 3000 TCI now but I bought Jim III motor and put it in and the TCI is not liking the new found power lol
This one will handle it . LOL! See my sig. , The only reason I didnt have PI convert it to a 4r70w converter while it was there for $250 was I am going to a Lentech and there converters are free with the trans right now and the only way to get the lifetime ltd warranty is with there coverters. Just remember first payment gets it not post or PM and non of you will find a better price on a coverter like this

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
3500 is more for a n/a setup.....that would kind of loose for a daily driver.....it can be driven with ease, just wouldn't daily this converter in a F/I setup....

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
3500 is more for a n/a setup.....that would kind of loose for a daily driver.....it can be driven with ease, just wouldn't daily this converter in a F/I setup....
Dont see why . I dont daily drive mine but I did run around town every weekend . Remember with less power it will stall less as well. Most that have ran different stalls like 3000, 3200,and 3400 dont even notice much diference when driving the car around town. Now if its a single disk like the TCI then yes it would be different.

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have the same converter and it drives around town just fine. It seems to be a great converter so far so Bump for a good deal! Because of my car being so loud people always think that im getting on it in town because of this converter they hear the car but dont see it doing to much when im just driveing around. They have no idea! Good luck on the sale Billy.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I have the same converter and it drives around town just fine. It seems to be a great converter so far so Bump for a good deal! Because of my car being so loud people always think that im getting on it in town because of this converter they hear the car but dont see it doing to much when im just driveing around. They have no idea! Good luck on the sale Billy.
Thanks Bro . It should sell quickly . I have had alot of contacts on it just no sale as of yet . Seems everone is waiting for that next ck . Just depends on who gets it first .

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I have the PI also, but mine is a 3200 stall. This TC works great in a daily driver like mine or the one time I went to the track (still banned from racing) and got my best times ever.

In this video I got up to 90mph when I turned off the camera. I timed the video and it took like 14 seconds from start to end. Didn't help spinning. But this is what it looks like in my car with a PI TC and it works great.

In this video you can see the RPM's and speed. The TC along with the rest of the drive train works great.

My best time at the track.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I have the PI also, but mine is a 3200 stall. This TC works great in a daily driver like mine or the one time I went to the track (still banned from racing) and got my best times ever.

In this video I got up to 90mph when I turned off the camera. I timed the video and it took like 14 seconds from start to end. Didn't help spinning. But this is what it looks like in my car with a PI TC and it works great.

In this video you can see the RPM's and speed. The TC along with the rest of the drive train works great.

My best time at the track.
Thanks for the vids . Alot of people look at a converter like I used to. The TCI was everything I ever thought a converter should be (rev it to 3000 then the car moves) till I had a PI then I realized how a converter "should work" and let me tell you there is a world of difference between the two!

MSgt46270

Reaction score
I use to have a 3200 stall TCI and it lasted two months. Plus I had two Art Carr TC's, the stock TC with mods to it, but the PI lasted the longest.

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Billy, if you still have this in a couple weeks, I will want it. Got some things headed my way...hopefully.

Haze28

forum member
Reaction score
This is the multidisk PI right? And you never put it back in the car when you got it back? I get my car back this afternoon and if it is finally running right i'll be snagging this from you.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
This is the multidisk PI right? And you never put it back in the car when you got it back? I get my car back this afternoon and if it is finally running right i'll be snagging this from you.
It is a PI multi disk and no was not put back in the car . It just came back from PI the same day I listed it for sale . I am doing a 4r70w swap and only sent this to be repaired to sell it to help offset the cost of the new trans.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back