Saleen sc with 3.0" 8 rib

akula52

forum member
Reaction score
Here's the deal, I am planning to swap my SC with a Powerhouse411 76mm turbo for increased power and am selling my blower with all the 8 rib pulley's, in cluding the IW 10% overdrive. The blower only has about 3500 miles on it and currently with the 3.0" makes 14lbs of boost. The SC is going to be taken off by PowerHouse and Mike has offered to let me sell it through him and be purcheced with a credit card. The SC is in perfect working order! I am asking $3000. I plan to send the car to Mike in Aug if I get a buyer. Detailed pics aval upon request!

P.S. I am currently making 495 rwhp and 509 rwtq on stock heads. My current tune is not the best it could be becuase of a fuel pump issue. With my ARH LT, it is worth about 25 more rwhp.

Last edited:

kj217

forum member
Reaction score
is that a complete kit?
If not, what is missing?

cruisin

Reaction score
HOLY SHIT, thats a killer deal, If I didnt have this, Id be all over it. I am interested in the pulley but wow, thats a fucking killer deal with the 8 rib and IW OD. Someone is gonna get the best deal I have seen so far

akula52

forum member
Reaction score
kit parts

The blower is coming directly off my car and going into a box. Powerhouse is doing the work, so it will be complete with the exception of the saleen coolant tank, which I replaced with a Moroso. I may be able to get that tank back from my friend. Original instruction manual included. I forgot to mention the GT500 TB stays on the blower. I will post some more pics. Thanks
P.S. The oil level in the blower is good and was last checked 600 miles ago. I have never had any leaks at the case.

My ARH are for sale to, but at a swparate price. Make me a fair offer. I have my car going on a lift Monday, an I will see if I can get some pics.

akula52

forum member
Reaction score
More info

The blower is not coming off until I can get the car to Powerhouse, so if you need this now, it is not the deal for you. I am NOT on Mike's schedule yet, so if you can wait, then this is for you. The sale of this SC is going to help me pay for the change, so before I ship it to PA. I think a good faith deposit will be a requirement. The deposit is refundable if something should change. I think that is fair!

Last edited:

cagefightmma

forum member
Reaction score
That is a killer deal, damn! I am in the process of buying a new house right now. If I wasn't, I would be all over this!!!!!

kj217

forum member
Reaction score
do I need to buy injectors, fuel pump, rails or any other parts?

akula52

forum member
Reaction score
headers/injectors

I have 60# injectors and they are not part of the deal. The headers a X pipe. I have a lot of interest in this and several people are offering me well over the price I posted. Now, if the numbers don't work out and I am throwing good money after bad, I won't sell it. I should of waited to get all my numbers before I posted, and for that I am sorry. Hopefully all will work out, after all it is only money. Thanks

cruisin

Reaction score
after all it is only money. Thanks

LOL that's why my girl hates the stang. Well if you don't sell the headers as a package with the blower. keep me in mind. I have my motor pulled and the new one ready to drop in, I'm just trying to save myself some time and a few bruised knuckles by throwing headers on before I put it in. Good luck with your sale, someone will be getting a really good deal. When you do the swap, post pics/thread with progress please.
Oh and Im only interested if they are 1 3/4

akula52

forum member
Reaction score
Parts

Just got off the phone with Mike at Powerhouse and he has agreed to sell the parts for me as he takes them off. We figured it would be the most efficent way to do it, and he will be a third non-bias party with greater skill in disasembly and parts transfer. He will be posting on this form when the parts that are avail. For all of you that emailed me and were interested in buying them, I truely appoligize for any of your time I have wasted and any hopes that I may have generated. We are tyring to find a carrier to ship it to PA, and I hope to see the parts listed soon. If this pisses some of you off, I understand, and I deserve your comments. For the person that offered me the highest bid on the blower, I will offer to you first before it goes back on the board. That offer was $3500 and there was only one person, so you know who you are. I think that is fair? Thanks

akula52

forum member
Reaction score
Going to ebay

The kit is going on ebay today, so if any members want to get it before it gets listed, see the Powerhouse vender page. The kit does not include the injectors or the SCT tuner. You can get a set of 39# for a good price and anyone of the vendors on this site can give you a deal on a tuner. This is a good deal! Price out all the billet pulleys, IW 10% OD and C&L intake tube and Gords Ford IC and that alone is almost half the price I am asking.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back