2005 gt parts for sale

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
As some of you know I am swapping out parts from one stang (18K miles) to another. I'm still in the process, but do have some things ready to go. If there is something you need inside or out let PM me.

some things I have are :

1) gone
2) DS Mafia ?? I thought someone was going to buy this?
3) fenders
4) both doors
5) stock alt
6) complete rear end

also.

stock yellow hood
stock radiator (18K miles)

Last edited:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Which gauge cluster did you have? Was it the 6 gauge Mycolor one?

lostsoul

Reaction score
Which gauge cluster did you have? Was it the 6 gauge Mycolor one?

the recked car has the non iup. They wanted me to wait for 4-5 months more for that.. I said F up and skipped that option. Chicked dig new cars.. not 5-6 month old ones :boobies::boobies:

lostsoul

Reaction score
rear end have calipers?

I was going to sale the rear end as a whole, which I might have a buyer. I'm going to sale the one out of the new stang since I have the 4.10s and true track on the old one. I just need to swap it out once I have time.

If you looking for the caliper to just paint maxpayne asked for that too. I told him it would be easier and cheaper to find someone closer then Cali.. If thats what your trying to do send him a pm. He is in NJ.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Do you have the round air vents, the bezels? You have me an idea to paint them in that other thread and I'd like to have a spare set in case I screw it up.

lostsoul

Reaction score
Do you have the round air vents, the bezels? You have me an idea to paint them in that other thread and I'd like to have a spare set in case I screw it up.

I would have to ask Bret I think he still has them.. it was nice seeing him jump in my car like it was pick and pull! :asshat:

lostsoul

Reaction score
Is the driver side interior door skin in good shape? What color is it?

I have it.. its just the reg black plastic.

matt texass said:
Do you happen to have complete front struts

I have those and the center console. just need to take them out

PM me if you guys still need it. I dont know if you guys made a deal with the other guys

lostsoul

Reaction score

I have them Bret put them where I would never look............( in my tool box) hahah.

Just get them painted and if you need them I'll give you the homie hookup.. PM him for how he did it. It looks good. I would try it but now I have the iup with the new car. hahah

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back