Possible Sale 10-Second 2007 Mustang GT... How Much?

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
After 2 years, it's time to start a new project car, so our 2007 Mustang GT will be for sale.

I'm not sure what to ask for it. What would you pay for a car like this?

It has been a best ET of 10.75 @ 131mph on 20" wheels and has the following mods:

• Livernois Motorsports Built 298 ci Stroker 3-Valve Longblock
  • Livernois Motorsports Stage 3 CNC Ported Cylinder Heads
  • Livernois Racing Engines CNC Valve Covers
  • Whipple Intercooled Supercharger w/ 8-Rib Conversion
  • TCI Super Streetfighter 5R55S Transmission
  • Alky Controls Methanol Kit
  • Kook's Longtube 1 3/4" Headers and 3" X-Pipe
  • Magnaflow 3" Catback
  • Ford Racing Shocks & Struts
  • Ford Racing Springs
  • Ford Racing Sway Bars
  • BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar & Brace
  • Dynotech 1-Piece Aluminum Driveshaft
  • Tuned by Livernois Motorsports
  • Pioneer AVIC-Z2 Hard Disk Drive NAVIGATION/DVD Head Unit & Backup Camera
  • Kenwood Excelon Interior Speakers
  • Classic Design Concepts Classic V8 Chin Spolier
  • Bullitt Grille

gal-312-p-3320-large.jpg

gal-312-p-3386-large.jpg

gal-312-p-3650-large.jpg

gal-312-p-3652-large.jpg

gal-312-p-3651-large.jpg

It has approximately 2,000 miles and now has factory brakes and 2010 Shelby wheels/tires. (The HRE's and Baer brakes were removed for another project).

Thank you,

Rick

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
With the stock wheels and brakes and the current economy I would think $35,000 would be about as much as you could get. Like previously stated you just have to wait for the correct buyer to come along with a car that highly modified. You didn't say but does it have a roll bar in it? That will also make a difference in the buyer.

Earl

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
With the stock wheels and brakes and the current economy I would think $35,000 would be about as much as you could get. Like previously stated you just have to wait for the correct buyer to come along with a car that highly modified. You didn't say but does it have a roll bar in it? That will also make a difference in the buyer.

Earl

It doesn't have a bar. Most of our customers that want quick street cars don't want a cage and it was more of a fun street/show car for us so we never put a cage in it.

-Rick

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How about we just trade straight up, you can use my car for your next project car and I'll just run the hell out of that one.

Mickey

forum member
Reaction score
Well its not a Shelby, not a Saleen, not a Rousch, its not even one of those other Mustangs you build for the guy in Fl. Its just a conglomeration of parts you put together. Best offer you can expect is $32,000 if you put some stripes on it. You might give Lido a call and see what he will give ya for it :).

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Well its not a Shelby, not a Saleen, not a Rousch, its not even one of those other Mustangs you build for the guy in Fl. Its just a conglomeration of parts you put together. Best offer you can expect is $32,000 if you put some stripes on it. You might give Lido a call and see what he will give ya for it :).

True, but you can also add to some guy with too much money and a superiority complex that it has a supercharger and it was sooooo fucking wonderful, it was on the cover of a magazine, in which he'll keep the magazine in a briefcase as proof.

Or, more hopefully it'll go to someone who can appreciate the work put into it.

Good luck with the sale, I loved reading that article. :beerchug2:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
IMO - the car is worth 35-37K, however, you'll be fortunate to get 30K for it. Modded cars just dont seem to sell for a "fair" price.

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score
IMO - the car is worth 35-37K, however, you'll be fortunate to get 30K for it. Modded cars just dont seem to sell for a "fair" price.

this is very true.... i have come to realize a theory on modded cars..... take the going market value for your car stock.... add up how much spent on mods and divide in half and add that to the stock market value and you get what should be your asking price for your car.

it really sucks... but its very rare someone will pay the right price for a modded car....

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
$40,000 starting point. Wouldn't go less than $35,000 though.

Hell...I wouldn't sell mine for less than $35,000 once it is finished. Should I happen to win another championship with it next season................

$50,000. Period.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
Pioneer AVIC-Z2 Hard Disk Drive NAVIGATION/DVD Head Unit & Backup Camera

from the pic it looks like you have a carputer or something in it. I remember someone doing stuff like this.. but does it work good?

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the replies!

Pioneer AVIC-Z2 Hard Disk Drive NAVIGATION/DVD Head Unit & Backup Camera

from the pic it looks like you have a carputer or something in it. I remember someone doing stuff like this.. but does it work good?

That is part of that particular head unit. It has a GPS speedometer, volt meter, and G-Meter.

-Rick

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
KBB excellent condition GT Auto with 2K on the clock should fetch just under 24k

For me... when you removed the wheels and brakes, you have started parting it out. i.e. it is no longer the car in the 5.0 Mag....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back