Interior pics with carbon fiber trim

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
First off, yes i know i need to vacuum the carpet it gets done twice a week lol.
Just added the steeda carbon fiber trim kit a few days ago, took some pics.

Before:

DSCF0445.jpg

After:

DSCF0471.jpg

DSCF0472.jpg

DSCF0473.jpg

DSCF0474.jpg

Last edited:

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks, i put pics up in my sale add too. It looks even better in person and gives the interior an all new feel, def liking this mod, was a little pricey though lol

Last edited:

Boozshey

Reaction score
Looks good...

but it looks like you are missing the lower left corner of the headlight switch? and did you know other than the embossing on the passenger airbag this kit is $130 bucks on ebay... :/

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks good...

but it looks like you are missing the lower left corner of the headlight switch? and did you know other than the embossing on the passenger airbag this kit is $130 bucks on ebay... :/

Its there, all one piece. Another reason why I dont go near ebay.

Boozshey

Reaction score
Its there, all one piece. Another reason why I dont go near ebay.

Why don't you go near ebay? Cause it doesn't have the weird embossing or cause it has better prices for the same product? Im confused...

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The thieves, and products advertised as something and is a knock-off inferior product. I've had too many bad experiences with ebay in the past so i dont go near it anymore. I rather pay retail at a respected vendor for a product that i know will be what i am paying for. Granted alot of people like it but its not for me, buying stuff there is like gambling IMO.

Last edited:

Boozshey

Reaction score
You can always ask someone that bought it first if it was quality and for real pics. That's what I do and have never gotten anything I didn't expect. But if that's your thing that's your thing.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back