Whipple HO kit..brand new

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
I am going to be selling my brand new HO Whipple kit in black. Part number: M-6066-M117. Cheapest that I found it was Summit Racing: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/FMS-M-6066-M117 for $6499.95 plus $109 truck freight plus $11.95 delivery and handling for a total of $6620.90.

This is BRAND NEW. Boxes are still security sealed as bought from the dealership. Kit consists of two huge/heavy boxes. I am willing to drive and meet to save us both the hassle and costs of shipping. Located in southeast PA. Will consider Paypal payment.

Can send pics, but it will just be two white boxes!

$5900.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
if it's still brand new in the box, why dont you just take it back and pay the 10% restock fee??? just wondering

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
if it's still brand new in the box, why dont you just take it back and pay the 10% restock fee??? just wondering

Hmmm...I thought it was 20% on Ford Racing parts. I wonder if there is also a time limit for returns. I'll look into it on Monday..thanks.

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score
bump for a sweet deal. That whipple can put out some serious numbers with the right mods.

S

Sini5ter08

What all is included? I didn't see injectors on the summit listing. Can you make a list of everything?

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Southeast PA? Goddamn...that makes it tempting.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
That's cheap! That's cheaper than a dealer can buy them for right from Ford Racing.

Good luck with the sale.

S

Sini5ter08

How much HP does this one pump out at the wheels like it sits now?

69Mach1-409

Reaction score
Great price!

How much HP does this one pump out at the wheels like it sits now?
It should lay down anywhere from 440 - 480 whp on a dynojet. When we had mine tuned at Tillman Speed it put up 466whp / 445trq.. but I was only seeing 7-8psi above 4500rpms due to belt slipping. The belt had about 10k on it and I have sense replaced it, but have not been back over to Tillman yet.

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
Great price!

It should lay down anywhere from 440 - 480 whp on a dynojet. When we had mine tuned at Tillman Speed it put up 466whp / 445trq.. but I was only seeing 7-8psi above 4500rpms due to belt slipping. The belt had about 10k on it and I have sense replaced it, but have not been back over to Tillman yet.

Thanks. It all depends on the tune/tuner.

I do not have to sell, but will if the price is right. Local sales encouraged!

I am attaching a few pics I just took, since I am new here and have had some questions regarding the sale.

DSC01559.jpg

DSC01560.jpg

DSC01561.jpg

mmiller40

Reaction score
That label is scary. Especially since you said it has been awhile since you got it. You only got 10 days to inspect the items or they will not be liable for missing or damaged parts.

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
That label is scary. Especially since you said it has been awhile since you got it. You only got 10 days to inspect the items or they will not be liable for missing or damaged parts.

The picture was to prove that it was still sealed. If someone was going to buy it, which you probably are not, it would be opened after money was in my hand and if anything was missing you would get your money back.

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
Hi i was just wondering what year is this whipple for.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, since I am new to 3v's. I think the only things that make the kits different for other years is the coolant crossover and the tune voucher Ford provides.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back