XCharger Supercharger and much more up for grabs!

randys06v6

forum member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, i am once again selling the XCharger since the last buyer fell through and decided not to deposit a check into my account for a few months. so i kept the XCharger till now. It HAS to go. I have a 4.6 in my garage and am going to put FRPP cams in it and do the motor swap

All the prices are with shipping included in them.

So i am selling the XCharger #23 2.8 Hi-Po kit with the tuner, it is already boxed up and ready to go! I am asking for 3,500. now 3,000! <--- (SOLD)

I also am selling my pacesetter longtubes as well and it already has flanges on the ends so u could bolt it to the v6 exhaust size. asking price 150

Also selling the Hurst Short Throw shifter for the v6. asking price of 120 <--- (SOLD)

I have an extra t3650 transmission <---(SOLD) up for grabs and an extra t-5 transmission up for grabs as well. 400 for the 3650 and 300 for the t-5

These have to go. Please serious inquires only! Thank you!

I live in Va and the area code is 22554 if you have any other means of getting shipping cheaper then i will lower the price on anything as well

i do love to negotiate :p

25647c31c2f25652.jpg

25647c31e40060c2.jpg

25647c31e3f97f3b.jpg

Last edited:

randys06v6

forum member
Reaction score
paint is already all stripped off lol. didnt think some1 wanted a red and black two tone supercharger on a white or blue or yellow or whatever color mustang lol

randys06v6

forum member
Reaction score
this XCharger kit need to go, so im saying 3,200? send me address so i can find out shipping

up_yours_7

forum member
Reaction score
I would totally take the x if my tax return comes by jan how many miles are on it? what numbers were you pushing?

randys06v6

forum member
Reaction score
I would totally take the x if my tax return comes by jan how many miles are on it? what numbers were you pushing?

there are a little over 21,000 miles on it. mostly highway miles. and as of numbers? sheesh i cant remember lol. id have to dig out my dyno sheet somewhere. i know its alot quicker now cause of the rear end gears and driveshaft and yada yada

JStang

JStang
Reaction score
paint is already all stripped off lol. didnt think some1 wanted a red and black two tone supercharger on a white or blue or yellow or whatever color mustang lol

So it had been painted, and now it's been stripped? What is the current condition?

Stepping up to the 4.6, was the x not enough?

Last edited:

randys06v6

forum member
Reaction score
the color is back to the metal gray that it came with originally. its in excellent running condition. i take care of it like its my own child lol

the x i love, but i want alot more power lol and i also got an excellent deal on a v8 so i really couldnt pass it up

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back