My long awaited build... (I don't think 56k exist anymore) So lots of pics...

Boozshey

Reaction score
I just did this to mine . All I can say is be patient .

I am... and with all these wires having to be moved to the other side for the Supershaker its making it even more of a pain. More so logistically than anything. There are so many you don't know where to start... lol

Boozshey

Reaction score
Just wanted to throw out that the battery relocation is DONE!!! And the wires are coming along great, but slowly.

Boozshey

Reaction score
Battery Relocation DONE!!!

battery1.jpg

battery2.jpg

battery3.jpg

battery4.jpg

battery5.jpg

battery6.jpg

battery7.jpg

battery8.jpg

battery9.jpg

usafimj

Reaction score
That wiring just looks like a GIANT cluster fuck....lol Major props to you for doing it

Boozshey

Reaction score
Not at this time... I don't compete in any events and I think it will pass test and tune tech... If they hassle me I will, but if not, no need.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm impressed with your doing the wire tuck as well. I see you labeled every wire so I think you will be successful, but I think it isn't going to be a fast project at all.

Boozshey

Reaction score
Yeah, I labeled all the wires before I would cut them. From looking at the routing that I have them right now, wire visibility should be very minimum...

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thats awesome. It is going to take for ever though, I hope you have a lot of spare time to devote to the project.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I could never in a million years do the wire tuck, no way, no how. Props to you..

2NY

icedesign
Reaction score
Damn dude this is coming along REALLY nice..im just curious if they make any harness's for our cars that this would be able to be done with without all the hassle or cutting and splicing?

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
Anxious to see that job finished Bruce, come May that look shall be mine! I see you put the computer behind the fender like my buddy, seems to be a winning idea. How do you plan to seal the firewall again once you get to that point?

And quit slacking, I need some shots of that Y-block installed with some hard lines :beer: Lazy sumbitch!

Boozshey

Reaction score
Damn dude this is coming along REALLY nice..im just curious if they make any harness's for our cars that this would be able to be done with without all the hassle or cutting and splicing?

I doubt it...

And quit slacking, I need some shots of that Y-block installed with some hard lines :beer: Lazy sumbitch!

So about that... lol... Like all thing motoblue, they are never right... The 1/8" port they put in the block for a guage is cut to close to the end so any sort of coupler covers the hole. No problem, I bought a swivel with the 1/8" in it.

Second, my dumb ass didn't buy the plugs for the ends of the fuel rail. No biggy, ordered some more.

Third, The couplers they sent weren't the o'ring side to hose. They were both the beveled hose ends so when I put them in the fuel rails, it covered half the back injector holes. So I re-ordered the correct ones.

Thats awesome. It is going to take for ever though, I hope you have a lot of spare time to devote to the project.

I work 8 hours a day, sleep about 6-7, the rest; well that's "ME" time... :cheers:

Boozshey

Reaction score
Finished lengthening the biggest harness.

wires18.jpg

wires19.jpg

I checked the continuity of every connection: (BEFORE)

wires20.jpg

All taped and cleaned up: (AFTER)

wires21.jpg

wires22.jpg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back