Fully Built 8.8 Rear End For Sale

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Brand new and still on the pallet from Drivetrain Specialties (DTS).....fully built S197 8.8 rear end. Damn thing still has the metal strapping attached. Goodies include........

New 8.8 housing from Ford, freshly painted black
Narrowed 1" per side
ARP Cap Studs
9" housing ends
33 spline Strange Engineering axles (legal for 10.99 and quicker) with 3" studs
33 spline spool
3.90 cryogenically treated ring & pinion
DTS girdle cover

DTS88-1.jpg

DTS88-2.jpg

$1500 shipped

As before.....no, I won't take $1200. No, I won't trade for your rear end plus cash.

Finally....don't ask why I'm selling it and don't clutter my sale thread with bullshit or, not only will I have your dumbass post deleted, I will start chucking beer bottles at you and your house. I have a few plans and they don't include this thing.

Last edited:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
You were attempting to say..............
whtcanbrwnd04u said:
And us-1 understands the fact that you have to be an asshole to get shit done your way.

Remember....there are email notifications that go out when you hit the Submit button. Now the real question: were you simply commenting on the fact that I revel in being an asshole or are you distressed by such behavior?

Back on topic.....still available as of 11:21 am. :beer:

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn, that's tempting since it's narrowed an inch on each side.

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
Deal did not go through. Check your PM's.

Because you refer to it as "shit." I don't have "shit." I have double-throw-down, killer-bad-ass parts, man!

:roflmao:

well you nailed it, a fully built rearend is 10x better than a diablosport and a solenoid pack lol

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
All talk! some one buy this dam thing! lol

Yea im cluttering up the thread :p

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
You were attempting to say..............

Remember....there are email notifications that go out when you hit the Submit button. Now the real question: were you simply commenting on the fact that I revel in being an asshole or are you distressed by such behavior?

Back on topic.....still available as of 11:21 am. :beer:

Commenting on the fact that you have to be an asshole to get shit done right nowadays. Than i realized that it was kind of a pointless dick comment anyway so took it off. My bad.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Commenting on the fact that you have to be an asshole to get shit done right nowadays.

No harm done. In a way, you are correct. Plenty of businesses these days are not used to dealing with someone who knows what they want and why they want it done that way. They are used to wet-nursing a pack of kiddies who read some crap from a pack of bugger-eating morons on a TMS-style forum and think they know everything.

Every once in a while they get a customer like me. They're not used to it and don't know how to deal with it. "Is he serious....he sounds like he knows what he's doing.....should we do it this way or talk him into what we've done in the past....."

Some like dealing with people such as me. Others prefer to push "their way" onto a customer and that's when my attitude changes for the worst. I prefer to deal with people like Nick at ARH, Lee at C&L, Dale at ModMax, the whole staff at Probe Industries, Harvey at P/A, anyone at Bullet Racing Cams, etc, etc. These guys recognize the difference between an experienced builder/racer and an inexperienced enthusiast then they deal with each one appropriately.

Then there are people who dick around with sale threads and ask ignorant shit about high end parts that they have absolutely no intention of buying. That's when my annoyance goes right up to Asshole Level.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back