intercooled vortech kit

grabberblue10

forum member
Reaction score
selling my intercooled voertch kit off 2010 mustang gt its polished comes with everything to install made 529hp 450 tq on my car tuned by pro dyno in fort mill sc . need to sell asap $3200 plus shipping

bigray327

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There are differences between the 05/06 coolant parts and the 07+ coolant parts. You should make sure your kit includes the adapter to turn the thermostat housing, and the different stainless coolant pipe. See here.

Last edited:

Bullitt3478

forum member
Reaction score
can you list a part number on the kit? if there is one.I have a 2008 Bullitt and if this fits I would be highly interested.I am in south east Ga. Are you including fuel system upgrades and all?

grabberblue10

forum member
Reaction score
There are differences between the 05/06 coolant parts and the 07+ coolant parts. You should make sure your kit includes the adapter to turn the thermostat housing, and the different stainless coolant pipe. See here.

yes it dose inculed the adapter to turn the thermostat and the stainless coolent pipe

grabberblue10

forum member
Reaction score
PHP:
Sned me some offers need to sell its a full kit inj,mafia,tuner supercharger,brakets bolts hoeses intercooler intercooler pump install manual will even trow in some gummi bears if needed

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back