Selling the CDC Sequentials I just bought...**SOLD**

Reaction score
Ok, so I just bought these off ebay for my Mustang. I just got them in the mail and the box says 05-06 Sequential taillights. Well, after taking my taillights out of my car to install them, I realized those taillights that I have are out of a 07 Mustang and part of the wiring is different than the 05-06's. Therefor these sequentials will not work on my taillights. :(

So.... if your have a 05 or 06 Mustang and know your taillights are stock then here are some CHEAP sequentials for you.

I will sell them $60 shipped or pick up locally.

Thanks!

( I will ship them in the priority box they came in.)

cdc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

06BlueDemon

Official Village Idiot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Actually you probably DO have '06 harness, BUT your build date was after 11/05 I believe.

If the build date is BEFORE 11/05 it's the earlier harness (like the one you have pictured) .. AFTER 11/05 you need the harness much like the ones everyone else is getting.

Just FYI (someone might wanna double check on that build date, but I actually did the exact same thing)

Beauch

New Car / Old School
Reaction score
I got someone for you. If he responds to my text. He said he wanted some. He just dropped money on suspension and I know he's going to kick himself if he misses this deal. How do you prefer payment?

gremlin190

forum member
Reaction score
I'll take them! I need your paypal info!
Thanks,

Last edited:

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I sent a PM as well, please contact me asap! I'm local as well, which is a huge plus. Well, I hope I'm local!

- Justin

Reaction score
Sorry guys! I worked late last night and went straight to bed. Then got up this morning at the butt crack of dawn and got ready for a car show. I just got back and will be answering pm's!

Thanks! :)

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
If all the thousand of guys in front of me back out for some miracle, I'm all over these and will pay asap also! Pm me if it gets down to me

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
sequentials,

for you that missed out on this deal;

for all you 05 and some 06 owners with the type 1 harness, which is round, taped wires (the type 2 in 06 and up has a flat group of wires) you can buy splice in sequentials, with the 2 extra sockets for $60 shipped from websequentials. The type 2 harness are $80, but the older models are cheaper. I put a set of splice ins on my wife's 06 w/the type 2 harness in about 30 minutes. The hardest part of the entire operation was loosening the sub woofers in the trunk to get the tail light out. FYI, it was easy to do.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back