New Shoe's 305/35/20 DRs

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
Well 1st off I want to thank Steve @ Steeda I have been bugging them for a few weeks about getting them 1st. The day they came in I was called , and made the appointment to go up there and get them installed.
They fit really tucked in there, I love them , now the car looks sinister. Looks like its Mini Tubbed out back . Haven't tried them out yet at the track maybe later tonite or tomorrow.
Well here are some pipcs and Thanks Again Steve !

DSC05656.jpg

DSC05658.jpg

DSC05659.jpg

Pete

MSgt46270

Reaction score
They look great, but are they going to hit your fender?

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
They look great, but are they going to hit your fender?

The picture is a bit decieving, They tuck inside the Quarters. its really close but they dont hit.

Remember it all depends on your cars rim offset. Some rims are tucked in further , some are 10.5 which will stretch the tire making it a bit thinner. Mine is a 10.0 width I cant remember what offset they were. These are custom wheels .

Pete

anticubicle

Reaction score
Crazy pete!!!! Hopefully I make it out there next time you run to take some video/pics.

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
Crazy pete!!!! Hopefully I make it out there next time you run to take some video/pics.

Ive got the boost controller figured out now. If the weather is good tomorrow Im going to Countyline to get a feel for the 20" DRs .

Wednsday Ill try Moroso with my 17"MT and try for the 10s again.

Pete

anticubicle

Reaction score
Ive got the boost controller figured out now. If the weather is good tomorrow Im going to Countyline to get a feel for the 20" DRs .

Wednsday Ill try Moroso with my 17"MT and try for the 10s again.

Pete

Hmmm, I may go Wed if my car is done. Supposed to have it @ DiabloSport for Kevin to nail a nitrous tune and some R&D testing.

2kanchoo

forum member
Reaction score
Those the new nitto 555r's? Sexay! They made a really smart move coming out with the first 20" street slicks!

That's the same kind of clearance I have with my 305/45/18's. Thank god for a really stiff suspension setup lol.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Those the new nitto 555r's? Sexay! They made a really smart move coming out with the first 20" street slicks!

That's the same kind of clearance I have with my 305/45/18's. Thank god for a really stiff suspension setup lol.

Welcome 2kanchoo !:clap:your first post here! Welcome :clap:

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You made it..welcome..I see youve fancied the kills section already..Check out my modded STI kill, im very proud..lol:partyguy:

hdmlnium

low 10 sec club....lol
Reaction score
I just got a set of the 305/35/20's for my ride too, they should work well come spring..

Bill

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back