Saleen TwinScrew on **craigslist** 1000bucks READ DETAILS

BMWM3

Always Online
Reaction score
http://memphis.craigslist.org/pts/1950779778.html

Whats up stang-bangers... over the weekend I actually went and looked at this supercharger for my neighbors son, when you turn it it does rock back and forth with ease, the snout looks like it needs rings or bearings or what ever, It will definitly need to some work done to it. It has all the piping minus the injectors and tuner, The guy wanted 1500 i managed to swindle the price down to 1000 bucks.... his phone number is in the craigslist post. he said about 30k miles on it looks more like 50,000 miles and never cleaned or washed it. I figured i'd let you know about it just in case it's a easy project for someone to get back running right.

When you negotiate the price just ask him can you do 800 and work your way up to 1000, thats how i did it. B/c its going to need some reconditioning.

TotoGT06

forum member
Reaction score
Amn! Thats a sweet deal. I wonder what exactly needs to be fixed. If it isnt much to fix i might take it!

GM EATER

forum member
Reaction score
Send the charger to steigmeyer or a rebuilding shop couldn't cost that much.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Send the charger to steigmeyer or a rebuilding shop couldn't cost that much.

If it needs any of the special Saleen parts like the cogs or rotors Steigmeyer isn't going to be able to get them. Steigmeyer ended up having to send mine to PSE and while PSE does do good work they like to charge a lot for it.

cobrasrslow60

forum member
Reaction score
i may be wrong but i did a lot of research in this a while back.. but i believe the newer generation whipple rotors go right in. They are also supposidly more efficient then the factory saleen ones.. Someone correct me if i'm wrong

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
i may be wrong but i did a lot of research in this a while back.. but i believe the newer generation whipple rotors go right in. They are also supposidly more efficient then the factory saleen ones.. Someone correct me if i'm wrong

the lyshom or how ever its spelled rotos is what i believe you're talking about and that compnay does make the rotors for both whipple and saleen blowers.

kbchevlvr

forum member
Reaction score
i emailed him. he claims it is approximatly $1300 to fix it. not knowng exactly what it needs. is this in the ballpark?

onequicktang

forum member
Reaction score
I paid 900 to have my Whipple completely done. That was all bearings, seals, had the rotors trued and coated, re timed.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

They do, the rotor pack that drops in costs about 1600.

WARstang

forum member
Reaction score
I hope no one else sent money for this thing.....BUT I did and it was suppose to be shipped almost two weeks ago now.....

Funny thing is the guys cell hasn't worked for fucking week now.. Pretty much got screwed on this one.
I'm calling paypal and Visa now.

BMWM3

Always Online
Reaction score
Pm me your details, I know where the guy shop is, I did see it, I can help you

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back