Power Poll

Which Best Describes Your Power Adder

• Total voters

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I've been curious about the what percentage of the members here have some sort of power adder, and how many are NA. And since several people are very close to adding a power adder, go ahead and count yourself in that group if you know for sure it will happen in the next month or two.

Here are the choices:

1. Twin Screw or Roots-type Supercharger
2. Centrifugal Supercharger
3. Turbocharger(s)
4. Nitrous Oxide
5. Supercharger + N2O
6. Turbo + N2O
7. Naturally Aspirated

Last edited:

TGJ

forum member
Reaction score
What if you are undecided and won't change the setup in the next 2 months. I really don't know what direction I want to go with my car.

I really want a to try a single Turbo. Now because my car is a streetable car, I want/need to have Cats. The turbo I want does not have (a) cat(s) provision currently. Yeah I am fussy on what kit I want to run and no I do want to build it myself.

I might try for 400 streetable RWHP N/A using the stock cams. I think it can be achieved, especially knowing where my 2V is at...

tom281

Warp Rider
Reaction score
Voted for #1 and #2 since I've had both- Vortech/Paxton combo previously and now a Saleen. The Saleen is making more power up to 6000rpm, then the Vortech took over and was up about 15-20hp at 6500rpm. But the Saleen has 100+ more lb/ft of torque from about 2500 to 4000rpm, and about 50 more peak tq overall.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Don, I voted once BUT I AHVE TWO s197's so let me know if you can add another one for the N/A vote.

Depends on what you're after... people numbers or cars.

Last edited:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Voted for #1 and #2 since I've had both- Vortech/Paxton combo previously and now a Saleen.
Oh crap. Following that logic, I guess I should have added "All of the Above" just for ChevyKiller. He's tried everything... including a turbonator.

Don, I voted once BUT I AHVE TWO s197's so let me know if you can add another one for the N/A vote.
Multiple votes are allowed.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh crap. Following that logic, I guess I should have added "All of the Above" just for ChevyKiller. He's tried everything... including a turbonator.

Multiple votes are allowed.

should I? Is that the field you want returned? or peeps...?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back