Only 3.4 HO in the country...

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Boy I feel special. The blower is in - the motor is in and I will be at irwindale next thursday!!:rockband:

I'm waiting on some pics from adam but the one and only Whipple 3.4 HO with new Gen rotors, coating and custom guts is in the shop and going on the car.

After looking at this thing - I gave up on testing the 2.8 HO KB and didn't pick it up. There's no reason. No tests are required as the whipple is BAD ASS.

I'll be at the track thursday and I'm expecting to hang the tires and see a 5 sec ET @ 21 psi...:moon2:

The Killer is BACK and looking to spank all doubters!!:clap:

Last edited:

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Adam left me a message last night that my blower is ready. Hmmmm...

Yeah go ahead and make jokes guys cause what adam didn't tell you is I also bought the rights to the blower so none of you could have it...:moon2:

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am sensing that you have a need to feel special. :moon2:What did your Momma do to you?:spank2:

She made me race her in the family wagon against my big wheel always screaming, "you're never going to be fast enough..."

I vowed to show her I would...:moon2:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Congrats Chevykiller, can't wait to see what it does. God I miss drag racing :thud:.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ed you need to lay the smack and the law down on that one!!

Although, I've met your wife and it's definitely easier said than done...lol

Last edited:

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bigger isnt always better..... lol

When it comes to blower liters and cubic inches it is...:piano:
At this point the Vette would have been a cheaper penis enlargement process:spank2:

If you can't post a 4 digit RWHP number with 8+ liters of cylinder and blower displacement, I will lose all respect for you:naughty:

Just kidding - looking forward to the numbers, videos and then the next build after this one:poke:

:popcorneat:

Rygen

I can break any motor!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thats pretty insane, and one big ass blower. If you hit 5's, you should be able to net 8's on the 1/4 mile when you go. Did you hit single digits already on the 1/4, or are you skipping 9's all together?

A John In NJ

Rice Cooker
Reaction score
Kenne Bell is gotta counteract!!! 3.0 UHO(Ultra High Output) BLOWER!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!...:wasted:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I'll be at the track thursday and I'm expecting to hang the tires and see a 5 sec ET @ 21 psi.
I can't wait to see that myself!! Get video!! :clap:

Of course... now you'll find out where the weak link is in the powertrain/driveline. oops.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back