Polished Saleen Kit Take 2

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Ok. Well Ill be picking me up a new goody tomorrow so this is up for sale (For real this time). Kit includes:

Saleen Supercharger with polished head.
3.0 (JDM), 3.2(BBR), 4.0 pulleys.
Two belts(one for the 3.6/4.0 and the other for a 3.4/3.2)
saleen extreme intake with ba2400 maf,
all the hardware
v10 water pump pulley
Bottle of s/c oil
39lb injectors
$3500 Firm plus shipping and paypal fee (unless its gifted)

Optional: GT500 fuel pumps +$500

You can see the pics here...http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38108

Same kit except not including the roush tensioner or idlers so I took 200 away from that asking price and added 100 for the injectors that weren't previously included. Down below is a video of the blower. Pretty much a brenspeed stage 4 minus the plugs and tuner. A $7100 value. http://www.brenspeed.com/saleenstage4.html

Buy this and Sherrod's shaker and you can have a badass kit for cheap.

Last edited:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
OMG!:thud:

This would look sooooooooooooooooooo good under my hood

College kids FTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry1:

Last edited:

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
or you can take out a student loan for them that they don't need x) lol
bump

wish i had the cash right now :(

blacllkllsi

forum member
Reaction score
How many miles are on the kit? How many psi does each pulley make respectively? Usually in most cases there is hardware missing, is all the hardware there to install? Will this come with a tuner as well? Install instructions?

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
How many miles are on the kit? How many psi does each pulley make respectively? Usually in most cases there is hardware missing, is all the hardware there to install? Will this come with a tuner as well? Install instructions?
About 36k
3.2 pulley= 11.5 lbs (I see 9 with cams and headers)
3.0=13.5 http://http://www.teamjdm.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=189&cPath=95_103

I have all the parts and no on the tuner. Dont have install instructions printed out however there is some copies floating around here plus I have them save on my comp at home if you want them.

blacllkllsi

forum member
Reaction score
I'll take it. As long as you can promise me you will wrap it up all nice and good so no damage can be incurred while shipping...I have my reasons for this.:thumb:Also, email the install instructions if its not to much trouble to [email protected]

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I'll take it. As long as you can promise me you will wrap it up all nice and good so no damage can be incurred while shipping...I have my reasons for this.:thumb:Also, email the install instructions if its not to much trouble to [email protected]

I would buy with 100% confidence from zuritausmc.

I hope you enjoy the POLISHED Saleen, it sure is sweet looking.

Report back after you get it installed!:thumb:

Last edited:

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score

The instructions are huge. Ill see if I can throw it on a disc and put it in the box. However, give me till at least tomorrow night. I have one guy ahead of you thats undecided. I told him I would give him some time first

Barricade

Decepticon Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I WANT I WANT I WANT...
turbonaughtdy_1.gif

but cant swing it.

california gt

senior citizen member
Reaction score
can it be wrapped up so that when it shows up at the house nobody will be the wiser?? I can say that it is a needed item for the house furnace...... Now that will put out some BTUs!!!!!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back