The Offcial Roush M90 Supercharger group buy thread

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Okay so it started on the other thread but I saw you guys asking if anyone could get a Group Buy together on Roush M90 Superchargers so after contacting Roush I was able to get a discount if we purchase in larger quantities and in turn I can pass the savings along to you guys.

The special that Roush ran on the M90 Chrome superchargers has been over for a few weeks and the pricing they had on those kits was to clear them off the shelf because they were afraid of sitting on them with the influx of 5.0 mustangs coming out. So the deal that we are getting is not as sweet as those but its a nice discount none the less.

If you are interested in getting in on this Group Buy then please contact us at 732-780-0770 or PM me on here. Im not allowed to post pricing online simply because of MAP pricing reasons.

We know most of our customers have tuners or air kits but we do offer tons of upgrades for these superchargers so if your interested in more power than the base 435 HP this kit comes with then just let us know!

Thanks guys,

Jim D'Amore III
JDM Engineering
732-780-0770
[email protected]

207354_10150154173380139_121068375138_6532776_3570603_n.jpg

Dragon

forum member
Reaction score
JDM's stage IV kit compliments this blower nicely. Just plan on replacing your stock tires though...

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have 3 guys ready to go, 1 on the fence. I need at least 1 or possibly 2 more people to get this deal going!! Let me know if your interested. I have recieved a ton of PM's and calls about this so thanks everyone who has contacted us!

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
im sorry Jim, im out. still to rich for my blood ATM. im going to do cams first, then boost.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
you have to PM jim to disclose the pricing. its pretty decent, just not as crazy as the ebay deal from the last summer.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Jim, do we still only have 3? I would love to get this before the last week in may since that is my vaca and I wouldn't really have the time to do the install any other week.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back