5R55 trans, Automatic Trans parts and PI 3000 Converter

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am selling the trans for a friend that just did the Auto to manual Swap.

He only cruises and goes to the canyons, the car was never raced at the track and used with slicks/dr's.

We have the following parts

Stock Automatic Transmission 23000 miles ( Make an Offer)
Stock Flexplate ( Make an Offer)
Stock Automatic Shifter ( Make an Offer)
PI 3000 Multidisk Converter $650 ( less then 4000 miles on the car)

The parts are located in Socal. The buyer pays the freight, willing to meet if is less than an Hour Drive.

For those of you that want to get a rebuilt from Larry's Transmissions I am willing to take it there if you pay for the Gas.

email to melgarfarm123@hotmail if you have any questions.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shit... where was this a month ago when I was gathering up parts.

Does he happen to have the bolts that bolt the transmission to the motor? Seems those are on a minimum 2 week backorder everywhere I look. I am about to head to a local parts house and see what I can find. I know they are 10x80mm, and shouldn't be anything special about the thread pitch. No friggin idea why they are on such a long ass backorder.

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shit... where was this a month ago when I was gathering up parts.

Does he happen to have the bolts that bolt the transmission to the motor? Seems those are on a minimum 2 week backorder everywhere I look. I am about to head to a local parts house and see what I can find. I know they are 10x80mm, and shouldn't be anything special about the thread pitch. No friggin idea why they are on such a long ass backorder.

I just called the shop and they have 4 or 5, I think you need 6. Let me know if you need them.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I doubt that it is still available, but I am EXTREMELY interested in the tranny if it is available. Can pay IMMEDIATELY, cash, check, credit, PayPal, liver, kidney, whatever. Really need a tranny right now.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back