Turbo Kit (turbonetics) $2600

belzebub2u

forum member
Reaction score
overview.jpg
Turbonetics T60 turbo kit for 2005-2008. used. had this on my car for 9 months and it performed excellent. taking my car back to stock for personal reasons. it is a complete kit, but it has been customized. this kit has solved the problems inherent in the stock kit. it comes with a MAFia, and profec b boost controller ($400 value)i have customized the exhaust pipes to suite a 4r70w tranny in this car, so you will either need to customize the pipes to fit your app or get the stock ones from turbonetics. i have also had a custom tune so you will most likely need to get a new one. there is a dent in the intercooler where i hit some road debris, but it didnt pierce it. all in all it is a fabulous kit. i got 515 RWHP and 522RWTQ with this kit, and made it a blistering 7.62 1/8th at 96mph at 12 PSI. i prefer pickup, but i can ship at your expense (US ONLY SHIPPING). call with questions 678-789-9203 or email [email protected]

slicksilver

forum member
Reaction score
pics of said intercooler dent? If you don't have any pics, can you give me dimensions? Is it visible when installed?

belzebub2u

forum member
Reaction score
heya evil. . how is that shifter workin for ya? you saw it on the car.. come get it, you can even get a good deal on an install

Last edited:

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
if u wait till the end of the month that i get the money. i could probably get someone to pick it up for me

EvlMnky

forum member
Reaction score
i wish i could, but i am broke as hell. going to need new tires soon so even if i did somehow buy the kit i would be screwed because i would have bald 235s. haha. now if you are selling your wheels and tires we could maybe talk.

the shifter is working great. i believe i have it turned pretty much as short as it goes, but now i even wish it was shorter.haha. did you ever find that other shift knob?

gijosh28

Bad Penny
Reaction score
I just bought this same kit, and it just arrived today. I wish I had known you were going to sell this for this price on Monday when I ordered the kit. I live in Georgia and could even have picked it up. There is some kind of difference between the 05-06 kit and the 07-08 kit. Thanks for this info on the intercooler. I hate that stupid blue lettering. Now if I could figure out how to get the red out of the word turbonetics on the charge pipe that would be great. What problems were you talking about? I have an 08 with a manual.

belzebub2u

forum member
Reaction score
you have to move the MAF and install a diablo MAFia to make it custom tunable. or it wont even tune and throw all kindsa codes
mafmove.jpg

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Damn, thats a steal.. and that is the kit i want to buy.. :( i only have 2100 so far :(.. man, if only i can get that off of you.. i live in florida and i would drive up to get it.. what would i need for a stock 06 gt, all i have is axelback exhaust..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back