Posting / Thread Issues

wickedstang

forum member
Reaction score
I am not sure why, but i'm able to start new threads in some areas... but not others. I frequently get this message...

"wickedstang, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I get this message when clicking "New Thread", specifically in the FS area.
However, i'm able to start threads in other areas?
I'm sure this is an activation issue / permission issue. But thought i'd ask.

SS KILLR

Killer of the SS
Reaction score
You have to have at least 50 post and be active at least 30 day. There's a sticky with the rules in the for sale section.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
I am not sure why, but i'm able to start new threads in some areas... but not others. I frequently get this message...

"wickedstang, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I get this message when clicking "New Thread", specifically in the FS area.
However, i'm able to start threads in other areas?
I'm sure this is an activation issue / permission issue. But thought i'd ask.

You can't post in the classifieds until you have enough post and credible time on the forum- This seems to vary from person to person

You have to have at least 50 post and be active at least 30 day. There's a sticky with the rules in the for sale section.

I'm not sure this is accurate. I don't think the amount of post was ever disclosed.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
posting in classifieds here is a more of a privelege than a right

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

You can't post in the classifieds until you have enough post and credible time on the forum- This seems to vary from person to person

\/ from the rules sticky
Qualifications to be allowed to post in the classified section are not posted by intent. Don't ask, we won't tell.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
In essence thats what I was trying to say. Thanks for the clarification

wickedstang

forum member
Reaction score
I apologize, I posted this somewhere else... but realized answers came across here.
(Sorry, just now learning the board and where things are at)

But I did seem to have got my answers through the two threads.

Thanks guys!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
user permissions updated.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Wickedstang I believe that respect and integrity is what the admin are looking for in the members, and you sir seem to have both. Good luck with getting your permissions changed.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back