Bullitt wheels from AM and Cruizin Concepts the same??

jackhammer505

Reaction score
I am looking at wheels and was wondering if the Bullitt replicas are the same wheel from American Muscle and Cruizin Concepts.
Any info would be helpful.

BearzGT

Bears Fan
Reaction score
What ever you do, do not do business with Cruizin Concepts. I tried to buy Shelby Super Snake wheels from them back in 2010. Received three out of the four wheels with damage, returned them, took forever to try to get replacements. Bitched because of the delay, ended up in a huge verbal argument with a total D-Bag by the name of Greg Walker. He ended up cancelling my order and charging me a restocking charge. I battled these A-holes through my credit company for almost nine months. If you want wheels, go to American Muscle or Late Model Restoration, they are both great to deal with.

Dumbstixlars

forum member
Reaction score
I've been having issues with the TPMS sensors on the Bullitts I got from AM and so far they have been great to deal with.

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I've heard some bad things on the net about Cruisin Concepts. They do have some really good price though.

With regards to the OP actual question, I would venture to say that if they are not identical they are virtually the same. They are all basically the same cast wheels that come from China. Just order from whoever has the best price AND good customer service.

BearzGT

Bears Fan
Reaction score
Yeah I've heard some bad things on the net about Cruisin Concepts. They do have some really good price though.

With regards to the OP actual question, I would venture to say that if they are not identical they are virtually the same. They are all basically the same cast wheels that come from China. Just order from whoever has the best price AND good customer service.

I sell heavy construction equipment for a living. In that business there's a saying that goes "there's a cost to purchase and a cost to use". CCW may be attractive from a price standpoint, but God help you if you have the slightest hiccup in the purcahse cycle or any issues with the crap they sell. Between the two, go AM all the way.

Dumbstixlars

forum member
Reaction score
I sell heavy construction equipment for a living. In that business there's a saying that goes "there's a cost to purchase and a cost to use". CCW may be attractive from a price standpoint, but God help you if you have the slightest hiccup in the purcahse cycle or any issues with the crap they sell. Between the two, go AM all the way.

You said CCW and I immediately though of 3 piece forged rims. I assume that isn't the company you meant?

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
What ever you do, do not do business with Cruizin Concepts. I tried to buy Shelby Super Snake wheels from them back in 2010. Received three out of the four wheels with damage, returned them, took forever to try to get replacements. Bitched because of the delay, ended up in a huge verbal argument with a total D-Bag by the name of Greg Walker. He ended up cancelling my order and charging me a restocking charge. I battled these A-holes through my credit company for almost nine months. If you want wheels, go to American Muscle or Late Model Restoration, they are both great to deal with.
Cruizin Concepts are a bunch of crooks. Bought a set of rims from them wholesale. Due to it being wholesale, I was asked to send an e-mail for verification of order. No big deal. Ordered A and got B. Forced me to dispute it with my Credit Card and then tried to blame everything on me. Even tried to convince the Credit Card Company that I knew what I was signing fro when UPS got there. How do I know what is in the box?

To directly answer your question......Yes they are the same rim. What are you specifically looking for?

nasty281

MODIFIED STANG
Reaction score
Cruizin Concepts are a bunch of crooks. Bought a set of rims from them wholesale. Due to it being wholesale, I was asked to send an e-mail for verification of order. No big deal. Ordered A and got B. Forced me to dispute it with my Credit Card and then tried to blame everything on me. Even tried to convince the Credit Card Company that I knew what I was signing fro when UPS got there. How do I know what is in the box?

To directly answer your question......Yes they are the same rim. What are you specifically looking for?

I have CC bullitts and have to disagree. They look similar but r different. They spokes r different and the center caps as well.

jackhammer505

Reaction score
Nasty do you like your wheels? I am pretty sure I will get them from American Muscle or spend a little more and get the American Racing Torq Thrust II's.
Still deciding.

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
I've bought several sets of wheels/tires from them, and they've always been great. The only time I ever had a problem was when they sent me a set of wheels with the 99-04 offset for my 05 on accident. My friend with an 04 who lived with me for a few years had ordered a set from them prior to me ordering. I'd ordered under his name, as they offered him a 'repeat buyer' discount. I drove them around for a year before an alignment shop pointed out the offset was wrong. They sold me a new set of wheels/tires at their cost, which was even cheaper than what they normally sell for.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

BearzGT

Bears Fan
Reaction score
I've bought several sets of wheels/tires from them, and they've always been great. The only time I ever had a problem was when they sent me a set of wheels with the 99-04 offset for my 05 on accident. My friend with an 04 who lived with me for a few years had ordered a set from them prior to me ordering. I'd ordered under his name, as they offered him a 'repeat buyer' discount. I drove them around for a year before an alignment shop pointed out the offset was wrong. They sold me a new set of wheels/tires at their cost, which was even cheaper than what they normally sell for.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Glad you had a good experience. In today's technology driven environment, nothing should be "by accident" when ordering online. Someday I'll bore the shit out of you all and post my eight page defense letter that I had to send to my credit card company to defend myself from the slanderous comments their Chief Financial Officer, Christina Greene made against me in an attempt to justify their bullshit restocking charges. Everyone I dealt with at Cruizin Concepts Wholesale (CCW) can go straight to hell. I warn everyone that considers doing business with these assholes to do three things:

1st: Check their current rating with the Better Business Bureau
2nd: Do a Google Maps Satellite search of their rarely published physical address at 647 Hall Station Road, Kingston; Georgia (is that a double wide I see?)
3rd: And most importantly, either look online or ask for a copy of their terms and conditions (they're 13 pages long!!!). Pay particular attention to pages 6 and 7, Section I: Subsection M. In the fourth paragraph, they have gone so far as to state: "Any chargeback's issued by credit card will incur a $125.00 fee. Please note: the charge back fee cannot be refunded if and when in most cases CRUIZIN' CONCEPTS MOTORSPORTS' dispute response overturns the customers initiated chargeback". Talk about arrogance!

This company sucks Monkey Balls. FUCK CCW.

nasty281

MODIFIED STANG
Reaction score
Yes I'm pleased with my wheels. I personally like the looks better than AM

KoolerSL2

Serve and Protect
Reaction score
ive only ordered 1 set of wheels from CC, didnt have a big hiccup but we got it resolved and wheels still got here on time.
1 ordered 2010 GT500 wheels 18x10 and they were $40 a wheel cheaper then AM.
wheels came in packaged well and look great.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back