Lisle broken spark plug tool... for rent

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
482f47f1-6e21-8536.jpg
I bought this tool when I was doing my supercharger install. I didn't need it, but since then have loaned it out to other forum members that have needed it. I figured why not rent it out and save everybody the money of having to buy it.

**MODS if this isn't ok, just delete the thread. It just seemed like a good idea for everyone.

Lisle Broken Spark Plug Removal tool for Ford 3 valve engines.

Price: $5 plus you pay shipping costs. It ships in a standard Small Flat Rate Box perfectly. It'll cost you $5.35 each way.

So for $15.70 you can keep from having to buy the tool.

Last edited:

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
I'll be getting this from you when I tackle this project in the next couple months.

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
I just borrowed this tool from Jaye last week and I couldn't have asked for a better person to borrow from. It took 2 days for the tool to get from TX to MI and I had my plug out in 5 minutes. Saved me a lot of money that I didn't want to spend at the time. Would rent from him again!

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
He offered to borrow it to me when I went to do plugs for my turbo build incase any of them broke, and it got to me in a day. Ended up not needing it, but was worth having it just incase! Jaye is a good guy, much appreciated! Don't hesitate to save some money!

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Man im doing my plugs this weekend and i have a feeling im going to be needing it..

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
You want it, just PM me and we'll get it shipped to you today.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I hope you don't either bud.

Tool is taken for one week. If anyone else wants to reserve it for when it's returned, just shoot me a PM. I'll try to keep everything on the board for who's next, etc.

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Taxman Would it be easier when im done to send it to him instead? Or would you rather have it back in your hands to inspect etc then resend?

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Damn man. This is a good idea. And everybody wins. Forum brothers sticking together.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Damn man. This is a good idea. And everybody wins. Forum brothers sticking together.

Thanks man. It seemed like a good idea. I was going to sell it outright, but one of the guys in my car club is going to be changing his plugs next month, so I decided to hang on to it for him just in case. Then MikeyFitz needed it, and it just kinda hit me that there's no reason for people to have to buy it. It's a single-use tool. So here we are. I hope folks do right by me with it and don't try to hang on to it for weeks at a time. We'll see how it goes.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Perhaps you should do a Vatozone type deal. Have them paypal you the full amount plus shipping. When you get it back, give them the deposit minus the 5 bucks. This would ensure that they use it as fast as possible so they arent tying up funds. Just a thought.

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Perhaps you should do a Vatozone type deal. Have them paypal you the full amount plus shipping. When you get it back, give them the deposit minus the 5 bucks. This would ensure that they use it as fast as possible so they arent tying up funds. Just a thought.

+1

Less risk too in case some asshole decides to keep himself a tool for $10.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Too much trouble. I'll just risk it. I do folks right, and I figure folks will do me right. If not, oh well.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back