Trufiber hoods

JDs Performance

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone looking for a hood check out trufiber.com and let me know if you see one you like

also have access to the trucarbon line

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YEAR YOU NEED A HOOD FOR ALSO

Last edited:

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I'm in for the vented fenders. Ill need more time for a hood though..

do you guys have the measurements for this hood (SVT hood)

I dont know if the 2 (vents) go below stock hood depth, if that makes sense. I have the frpp manifold and procharger and dont know if it will be butting up on something trying to close it.

lostsoul

Reaction score
hahah.. I just e-mailed you.. do you or they offer painting? I cant paint worth sheeet( check my plasti-dip attempt)

thailand

forum member
Reaction score
Can you PM me a price on the A29 and A42? But for pickup, I'm right across the bridge. Thanks.

lostsoul

Reaction score
Thanks guys... you got me in a shit load of trouble..

The wife was suppose to work today and of course that got cancelled an hour before she had to leave... Sooooooo guess what was scheduled to arrive today(fast shipping btw).. ohh yea..

So I did what any strong manly man would do.. no, not tell her how it is... I instead took the family out so they can deliver the package. I wanted to be there to check it out.. but ohh well

For some reason, I thought the box would be ok size.. but these things were shipped in a big ass box(very well packaged and protected).. Damn thing was the size of a hammer head. We are in a little town house with 1 car garage packed already.. there was no way in hell I was going to "hide" it.. I got nervous and figured ok.. Ill just lock the front gate and leave it out there till tomorrow when she is gone and I will figure out something..

As the day went on she was in the house and late at night she decided to cook. While I was sitting on my fat ass watching Dr. Who(British sci fi's are out there but the main guy is on top gear).. Well woulndt you know she made 3 bags of garbage and started to take it out to the front... Then like in Dr. Who... time slowed down... I yelled nooooooo I will take care of it for you.. but it was too late.. she opened the door and BAM! 13ft box right in front of her..

Ohh boy did I get it.. I heard everything from "you dont have money" to "I want a tattoo" to "you said you would get me a Louis Vuitton purse".. haha

I unsheathed the vented fenders and they were beautiful.. she doesn't understand.. I told her it was for safety.. to help cool down the brakes(for when I speed). No matter what I said.. it didnt help.

thank god I held back on the hood... visa is maxed out already.. haha

Last edited:

DRock

Reaction score
lostsoul when you decide on a hood lemme know. I run the svt and can take what ever measurements you need.

it better come fast it came out of Corona btw lol

lostsoul

Reaction score
thanks D. I was pondering of putting my old one on for testing only. I still like that hood. I might try it again, but without the carbon fiber. I bought that one from octanemotorsports.com

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Can't see much difference between the A44 and A52 Hoods, is there a website that shows multiple pics?

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I think the A45 would look badass on my Bullitt. Are these hoods secure at speed without the hood pins? I already had one unpleasant experience with a set of those.

TF10024-A45-2.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back