FS: 05-10 Brenspeed B302 short block w/ Livernois Stage 3 Heads

mustang1200

Badass
Reaction score
FS: 05-10 Brenspeed B302 short block w/ Livernois Stage 3 Heads and Comp Cams (setup for a blower see cam card)

This is an assembled long block. Oil pan to valve cover (which have been powder coated). Also includes coil packs.

This entire assembly has about 15,800 miles with new gaskets about 500 miles ago (Valve cover, oil pan, head gaskets, etc.)

It runs perfectly and the only reason I'm selling it is because I wrecked my car and I'm going in a different direction.

Asking $5000 OBO Located in Mckinney, TX

Front dress pulleys and balancer NOT included.

302 CID
3.554" x 3.800" Bore & Stroke
Kellogg Crankshaft
Manley Rods
CP Pistons
All ARP fasteners w/ ARP Headstuds

xo2hfQ0.jpg

wqihElr.jpg

woNGdWL.jpg

DT4mge5.jpg

KJMxNZb.jpg

lnlTNwI.jpg

palanza7

forum member
Reaction score
what kinda accident we talking? im assuming you gave the block a hard look for any damage? also do i see a magnum XL in the back? haha

also is that an 8 bolt crank?

mustang1200

Badass
Reaction score
Spun off the road backwards and the rear of the car hit a fence post. No front end damage was sustained. The motor is good. 8 bolt crank yes.

That is a magnum XL. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

palanza7

forum member
Reaction score
Spun off the road backwards and the rear of the car hit a fence post. No front end damage was sustained. The motor is good. 8 bolt crank yes.

That is a magnum XL. Lol.

gotcha man. badass engine, just always sketchy buying something like this used. you the only owner or did you buy it used?

mustang1200

Badass
Reaction score
gotcha man. badass engine, just always sketchy buying something like this used. you the only owner or did you buy it used?

I understand. I bought it used from a very good friend who bought it directly from brenspeed.

Most of its life was at 600hp. It only recently saw increased HP from the kenne bell 3.2 supercharger.

I assure you this motor is good to go and had I not wrecked my car it wouldn't be for sale.

tratcliffe

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Motor HP rating

How much HP is the crank, rods, and pistons rated for. How much boost were you running during you dyno run. I am very interested.

palanza7

forum member
Reaction score
How much HP is the crank, rods, and pistons rated for. How much boost were you running during you dyno run. I am very interested.

buy this before i talk myself into buying it haha my stang needs an engine ;p

mustang1200

Badass
Reaction score
20-21psi @ 835rwhp. The brochure for the B302 states it's good for 1000hp. I know from experience the Kellogg crank is good for that or more.

mustang1200

Badass
Reaction score
Those side bolts aren't ARP. If I'm not mistaken, I don't think b302's come with ARP mains unless it is special ordered.

You are correct. Side bolts and mains ate factory hardware. Rod bolts and head studs are ARP.

None of the short blocks offered for crate sales that were based on the Saleen PJ 302 were offered with ARP mains. Like you said.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back