FS: Mickey Thompson ET Streets on Race Star Wheels - Local Pick-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Admins... please mark this thread as Sold / Closed. It is not an option in my "thread tools" list.

Local pickup only. Woodbridge, VA

Hey folks,
I have a set of rear wheels and tires for sale. They are Mickey Thompson ET Streets in 275/60x15's on Race Star Wheels. The Race Stars are not the direct drill. However, I do have the hub-centric rings and a full set of brand new lugs, washers and valve stems.

I bought them used about a year ago. I have no idea how many passes are on them. I never used them. I was planning to attend so NVMC drag days and a few test n' tunes, but I have been working weekends since I purchased them and don't see that changing anytime soon.

Below is a picture showing the wear indicator so you can see the tread depth.

These can be used on most s197's with factory standard brakes, but a sway bar bracket relocation kit is needed.

$300 for everything.

Local pickup only.

I will meet someone as far as 30 miles from my home to help with the ride if you have a long trip to make to Woodbridge.

Please PM me if you are interested.

DSCF1339.JPG

DSCF1344.JPG

Dscf1341.jpg

Last edited:

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Kevin... thanks for the smooth transaction. I appreciate it. It was nice to meet you too.

Thanks to everyone for the interest and the PM's.

Spaz

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Admins... please mark this thread as Sold / Closed. It is not an option in my "thread tools" list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back