2007 GT Coolant Crossover Pipe

DanoRanger

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this site and I am reaching out to see if anyone has a good Coolant Crossover pipe for my 2007 GT. I appreciate any help or direction to acquire one. the metal elbow that is into the casting is leaking or seeping. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Samos3

Reaction score
Sure it's not the hose that fits onto it?

A little JB Weld where the two meet might take of that. Just make sure everything is really clean and scuffed.

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this site and I am reaching out to see if anyone has a good Coolant Crossover pipe for my 2007 GT. I appreciate any help or direction to acquire one. the metal elbow that is into the casting is leaking or seeping. Any help is greatly appreciated.
message me the vin and I'll see what I can do for ou

JC SSP

Reaction score
Why Wow?

What do you think this forum is for??

Samos3

Reaction score
Samos, that is exactly what I just did. I also replaced the hose while I was there. Let's hope that takes care of it. Thank you.
It should be fine. If it continues, there may be a crack in the housing. Unlikely, but it can happen when steel fittings are pressed into cast aluminum.

JC SSP

Reaction score
They quickly get booted! Lol

Thx for helping everyone out on the forum. Always good to have a Ford guy to assist.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back