Car Custom Tuned today by vmptuning..nice numbers

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well I finally got smart and had my Saleen S/C car custom tuned today. I got some good gains from the canned tune I was running. 422.56 rwhp and 416.9 torque...I know numbers dont mean sheeyat...its what you do in the quarter...but considering I will probably not be running in the quarter...here is the sheet

Attachments

• VMPDYNOtune 4-19-07new.jpg
    VMPDYNOtune 4-19-07new.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 28

travelers

Reaction score
Good numbers. The AF is nice and consistent. How many dyno runs did it take to get where you are? Congrats.

I'm going for a dyno tune in a couple weeks when American Racing Headers come out with there H pipe.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Nice numbers cheft! Hopefully, i'll have some boost soon too! Don't forget some pics of the gauge install.:rock:

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good numbers. The AF is nice and consistent. How many dyno runs did it take to get where you are? Congrats.

I'm going for a dyno tune in a couple weeks when American Racing Headers come out with there H pipe.
it was about 4 runs with him adjusting the tune...the first run with just his basic tune I was at 406, but ran rich...this guy really took his time to get all the numbers right....I truly appreciated the time he put into this...

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
good deal! do you run the twin fuel pumps?
no stock fuel pumps....he said fuel stayed constant all the way through no issues...if I am going to boost up anymore..then I would definitely need to change them

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice numbers, what was the air temp when they tuned it?

Q

qwkcoupe

"I like it alot"

Hey what is the purpose of the horizontal dashes in the A/F graph.

1Fast05Turbo

Flying Low
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice numbers TJ. I'm waiting for Hermann to get his Dyno going to run mine. Hermann already tuned the car and feels a lot stronger but I would like to know what the numbers are. I will take mine to the track soon.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thats just because your in a different time zone or are you just zoning:clap:

Actually I've been pretty busy the last couple of days and I am getting on here while I am actually doing other work on here, so I not always paying too close attention to what I am reading on here as I am paying more attention to actual work.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looking good Chef!!!

That's a beautiful torque curve!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back