CHE install was successful

Mick Mach

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nasty cool rainy day so what a great time to do this.....took my buddy and I 5hrs to do it but we wasnt in no hurry. Adjustable UCA, LCA's, adjustable panhard bar, anti squat brackets, and the axle brace without the girdle. not sure if Ill need the swaybar relocation brackets.....I have them but left them home

Question...all this installed I now can hear a little grear whine on acceleration..none on deceleration. 410's. Im hoping it was there all along and now with the tighter parts, sound can travel better????

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What did you set the pinon angle to?...seeing how your UCA is adjustable.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
BTW, I think you will be really happy with this set up. I have CHE suspension stuff (adjustable UCA, relocation brakets for LCA's, LCA's) and I like it alot. Great quality and performance. Haven't got the axle brace yet though. What are your thoughts on the axle brace?

Slofoot

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
A little more noise is normal. All the harder bushings and more rigid parts will do that. As long as your pinion angle is cool, all is well.

Mick Mach

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
CHE said the UCA was set to factory length so for now thats where Im at...it goin to the shop Mon for the pinion angke and the side to side position of the rear....both looked to be close though.
I was expecting a little more noise as well.

Mick Mach

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
oh...the axle brace is awesome as it has to make it stronger. darn thing is made like a pro! I didnt get the girdle plate.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back