Dual Inlet Catch Can w/Breather

07 Boss

Reaction score
Looking for one. I've decided to move my crankcase ventilation from off of my valve covers. I want to get a catch can and run both valve covers to it (no PCV valve). What are you guys running? I'm not sure I want to get an expensive Moroso unit or anything like that. Not looking to spend a lot.

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score
What year? NA or power adder?
He has a Whipple supercharger on an '07 GT.

Looking for one. I've decided to move my crankcase ventilation from off of my valve covers. I want to get a catch can and run both valve covers to it (no PCV valve). What are you guys running? I'm not sure I want to get an expensive Moroso unit or anything like that. Not looking to spend a lot.
You'll be spoilt for choice if you search in eBay.

07 Boss

Reaction score
Many of these dual catch cans have an inlet and an outlet. Now if it has a breather it should be able to handle both as an input but only one side usually has a baffle. I was wondering if anyone had one designed for two inlets and the breather as the outlet.

Midlife Crises

Reaction score
I am using a Moroso dual inlet with breather type catch can. It is connected to each valve cover. There is no PCV valve and no connection to the engine combustion air system. It works very well. No oil is drawn into the engine through the intake. No oil is forced out of the crank case through gaskets or seals and no oil has shown up on my firewall. I have drained a few ounces out of the can at oil changes. 2,500 mile intervals.

EC2826D6-8C86-4A18-9708-B78A041F8B80.jpeg

07 Boss

Reaction score
I am using a Moroso dual inlet with breather type catch can. It is connected to each valve cover. There is no PCV valve and no connection to the engine combustion air system. It works very well. No oil is drawn into the engine through the intake. No oil is forced out of the crank case through gaskets or seals and no oil has shown up on my firewall. I have drained a few ounces out of the can at oil changes. 2,500 mile intervals.

Yeah, thanks. But Moroso is real proud of their parts and rightly so, was just not looking to spend the $150 or so with lines. Might just continue with the breathers for now. Just I notice more and more oil blowby dripping as my car gets older. Never used to be too much of an issue but lately I seem to notice oil on the passenger side of the block. Maybe it's coming from the cam cover... But either way I thought I could get a dual inlet with breather set up for pretty cheap. I mean it's not like its a performance part. The shit just sits there.

ghunt81

New parts on old junk!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a Mishimoto catch can on mine, they might have a dual inlet universal one on their website.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back