electrical issue

go302

Tits McGee
Reaction score
So I hooked the battery back up to test my electronics and everything comes on except my radio, wipers, blinkers, power windows/locks, and power exterior rear views don't work. They don't act funny, they just plain don't work. If I turn the hazards on the blinkers work fine, but not if I turn the blinkers on separately. I've checked every associated fuse in the SJB and have no clue where to go from here. Is it possible that the SJB is just totally fried or something?

go302

Tits McGee
Reaction score
Also, the doors lock and unlock when I use the fob but not the buttons on the door. I know every connector is plugged in in both doors. I mean this has to be a fuse.

Last edited:

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
Did you check the fuses in the BEC, too? The SJB and some other interior circuits are fed from the BEC through fuses.

You could also look at a wiring diagram for one of the things and trace it back to the proper fuses.

go302

Tits McGee
Reaction score
looking at diagrams everything that isn't working runs through the accessory delay relay.. hoping that is the issue

go302

Tits McGee
Reaction score
could a weak battery be causing this? This battery has been sitting in the garage for probably almost a year. Just not enough juice to turn on the relay I mean idk

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
uh, yeah. check the voltage if you can. Do lights work? Horn? if you have an engine in the car, does it crank?

go302

Tits McGee
Reaction score
uh, yeah. check the voltage if you can. Do lights work? Horn? if you have an engine in the car, does it crank?

That's what's weird. All lights work, instrument cluster works, can even hear the fuel pumps come on. Cant crank it because it's not tuned and I'm still waiting to get the coldside finished.

go302

Tits McGee
Reaction score
Well it appears the sjb is toast. Swapped out the blower motor relay from the bec which didn't work then I tore into the sjb to find this. Other side looks great, this side not so much

07 Boss

Reaction score
Well it appears the sjb is toast. Swapped out the blower motor relay from the bec which didn't work then I tore into the sjb to find this. Other side looks great, this side not so much

All I see is internal sphincter and orgasm to. What the heck are you studying up on? lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back