Fast and the Furious Tjaarda Mustang

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Ew...who the hell would want a yellow and black car?

In all seriousness though, I dont really like the body work. I think the price is pretty high. I would rather have bought Jims bad ass Saleen and have almost 10k to spare!

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Amen to that! Jim's car was sick! Looking at the pics of that car makes me want to get my valve covers and radiator cover done in yellow!

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
it's not terrible looking minus the stickers around the radio...I just noticed it has gt500 headlights...hmm..I like them wiht that kit more than the gt's I think.

iDance

Sign Guy
Reaction score
It's just a Cervinis kit from what I can tell... where's all the money coming from?

onebadgt

forum member
Reaction score
so a car that was destroyed and then redone, screw that. and thats not a cervini kit, thats a ronale, i had a full cervini car that looked way better, it was grey with black stripes, and mine was ph turbod instead of the saleen sc, i sold mine for $38.5k

onebadgt

forum member
Reaction score
even tho i really hate those window louvers whoever did the car did it right, drill/slotted rotors, the spoiler is molded to the car etc... but come on a saleen blower. see all the f&f cars are slow lol

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
It's just a Cervinis kit from what I can tell... where's all the money coming from?

No... It's a Kaenen kit. It's almost identical to the one that kaenen manufactures for us at BBR. But he changed it in the front using a GT500 style now.

All body components can be bought at BBR or Kaenen.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back