Got my triple gauge pillar...now to attempt the install

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well...I received my SOS triple gauge pillar..(just ordered it yesterday and already got it today) now if I can just get someone to buy my double gauge pillar then I can recover some of my expense.......now I have to try and install my dynojet wideband commander....install seems pretty straightforward with exception the bung will be done by someone else....I was given a quote for $75 to just dill and weld..seems high...same place will do the whole install for me for $175....still considering that....well wish me luck....

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I got mine drilled and welded for $20. And that included them pulling the pipe to do it.

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I got mine drilled and welded for $20. And that included them pulling the pipe to do it.
sheesh - was that in Mexico? Up here it would take $20 to convince someone to actually answer the phone when calling about having this done...

Then they would look at me like I had 2 heads - "mother of god! - you want to do what?" I need to move back to New Hampshire... better combination of rednecks and snow up there...

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
30-40 is a fair price. Go to any muffler shop they should be able to weld a bung for you.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back