Lisle (LIS65600) Broken Spark Plug Remover for Ford Triton 3 Valve Engines

jasongt06

forum member
Reaction score
I have a brand new never used Lisle Tool set to remove the broken spark plugs in 05-08 4.6 & 04-08 5.4 3valve engines. Bought this just in case I broke a plug and didnt use it. $70.00 shipped, PayPal Prefered.

Attachments

• 3144OrvmRUL__SS500_.jpg
    3144OrvmRUL__SS500_.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 65

fujifrench2k4

forum member
Reaction score
Amazon has em for 59 dollars right now if he already sold it. Been over a year so I would think so.

fujifrench2k4

forum member
Reaction score
Clearwater Fl. Did you get a loaner from another stang owner, or a shop that rents them out? Just curious because I'm about to change my plugs.

redbar0n11

forum member
Reaction score
I got it from another stang owner. GOOD LUCK! HA! 7 of my 8 plugs broke! Idk if it was b/c it was a pretty much cold engine, or what, but yeah - this has turned into a nightmare for me. My car has been out of commission for 3 days now, and it might be even longer now b/c of the hassles I ran into. I have to decide if I think my cylinders are clean after I'm pretty sure some debris fell in during the removals. So, I have to try to clear them out and then convince myself that they're clear enough to start, or buckle down and bite the bullet and take my heads off to inspect and clean....

I would look up the TSB from Ford regarding this engineering mistake, and try to follow their removal instructions. I might suggest getting a can of PB B'laster that is supposed to seep into the threads and beyond to help clear the carbon build-up. And then the day of the plug change, right after you're done driving it, so it's nice and hot, spray some of the PB into each plug cylinder and let it work it's magic until the engine cools down to the right temperature to start pulling plugs (I think it says "warm to the hands touch" or something like that in the TSB). Definitely plan ahead just in case you do break one, or damn near all of them, so that you wont be SOL without a car if you really need it.

dsmdiggler

forum member
Reaction score
lisle tool

I am doing this myself soon. Does anyone know someone or is someone who wants to loan their lisle tool? I have a FedEx account and will obviously pay for shipping both ways.. I am thinking about doing it in the middle of July btw.. Email me if anyone could help. Thanks much!

[email protected]

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back