lowering question

Mick Mach

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I droped off my car today to have my pinion angle and the read end centered back under the car after putting on the CHE goodies...all thats fine.
however..He told me the front end was out of alignment and didnt have enough adjustment for the camber to be right. Im lowered 1"...Steeda sport springs...do I need a camber plate??? Where can I get 1? thanks!

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you can jsut use camber bolts. you can get em from summit for about 10 bucks i think.

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
1" lowered should not require adjusting unless you are dead set on getting the stock specs. You should be -1.3 to -1.5 with the 1" drop. This will only help corner carving and won't wear your tires any faster. Have the guy show you the spec sheet.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
you can jsut use camber bolts. you can get em from summit for about 10 bucks i think.
I just received mine today... $8.95 each: http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=IEC-35420&N=700+0&autoview=sku

1" lowered should not require adjusting unless you are dead set on getting the stock specs. You should be -1.3 to -1.5 with the 1" drop. This will only help corner carving and won't wear your tires any faster. Have the guy show you the spec sheet.
Hmmm... mine wore out really bad on the inside at about -0.7.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back