somebody give me a link or info on vendor and advertising

GI Joe

Reaction score
...because I'm putting my money down here.....
Dave

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That a boy!

Thank you for your faith in this corner of the world.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome abord Joe!!

PM sent.

Slofoot

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Glad to see Dave over here! Got any 8 rib Saleen kits left?? I might need that!

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good to see GI Joe here! I got an 8-rib kit from him for the whipple for a great price. Great service--he even mailed me his alternator pulley removal tool for me to use! Awesome to deal with if anyone out there is considering an 8-rib kit for their Saleen or Whipple.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hijack - but Paul...

How is the build coming? What's the progress?

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was just at Adam's shop on Saturday. Longblock is done! I already replaced the windshield, hood, installed hood pins on all four corners so its a lift off, painted and installed the roush scoop, replaced the front bumper, installed the battery relo, rewired and installed the new gauges and line lock--basically everything is done, just need to install the motor in the car. I also got a GT500 rear bumper, just got done painting that and now I am using rubbing compound to polish the clearcoat. Hopefully it will be done by next weekend.

I got the GI JOE 8-RIB kit for the whipple and I will be starting off with the 3.0 pulley--which is 13psi for the break-in and for the track until I get a bar.

Last edited:

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
GI Joe is truely an awesome vendor who goes above and beyond what is expected to pass as good customer service.

Welcome Dave. :beer:

GI Joe

Reaction score
Well thanks for all the welcomes friends...I heard this site was going to take off fast...
...and as some of you know I was quite ready for a specific site to meet our needs...
I am also ready to jump on with support to help make it grow. I have emailed KIMMER and will be handling this as soon as I hear from him. As you know its just a part time thing for me but I'll do my part to provide support as my little business continues to grow. The last 5 years selling 8 rib kits have gone well and its all based on meeting the needs of the customer so to hear so many of you happy with the service means we are doing something right. We will continue to offer top notch service during and AFTER the sale and look forward to the new experiences on the new board. Thanks again to all for a nice welcome.........
...btw...my new hot rod fires TOMORROW!

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!! :beer: GIJoe in the HOUSE!!:clap: Outstanding, we are getting all the good vendors here!!!:victory:

Josh@PMP

Reaction score
Glad you decided to make the migration Dave!!

Now get back to me with that info on those parts bud!!

BTW I need to give you a call and ask you a question about this tensioner.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back