SVTP always provides some great laughs

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score

Looks like you hurt some feelings over there :roflmao:

Just because you don't like them doesn't mean I am jealous of that generation.:shrug:

I love 94-04 model mustangs more than any generation, with 96-98 Cobras and Machs being at the top and 03-04 Cobras right behind those. I have never seen an S197 that's made me wish I had one over the Mach (aside from wanting the power plant from the '11+). I've driven an 07 GT auto with an axleback and hurst shifter as well as a Roush 427R and while they rode worlds better than the New Edges I've driven, they weren't anything that I'd be willing to give the Mach up for.

I don't dislike S197s or disagree they're not superior, but I'd own a 96-98 GT before I'd own one just because I like them so much. And that doesn't make me jealous. Your post is just filled with idiocy. But then again I see where you are from..

He wasn't arguing that a new edge would out handle the s197 in a race or that the new edge is a superior car. He just stated his opinion, how does that make him a fanboy? So let us know, DOES it hurt to be that ignorant?

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
Wow, you guys are idiots....

I've owned both, and love both.

Any reason why you find it entertaining to shit talk to someone because of their choice of car that happens to have a "worse" interior than your badass S197?

Anyone thinking a 99-01 Cobra will out-handle an S197 is a retard for sure.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Wow, you guys are idiots....

I've owned both, and love both.

Any reason why you find it entertaining to shit talk to someone because of their choice of car that happens to have a "worse" interior than your badass S197?

Anyone thinking a 99-01 Cobra will out-handle an S197 is a retard for sure.

How are we idiots when we speak the truth? It's funny because Cobra owners are the most ignorant Mustang owners and it shows on SVTP more often than not.

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
he's in our club. Talked to him about this on Saturday at a local car show.cool kid, younger kid who loves his cobra!

Last edited:

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
How are we idiots when we speak the truth? It's funny because Cobra owners are the most ignorant Mustang owners and it shows on SVTP more often than not.

Due to the fact that you use stupid reasons to hate on a car. I.E. crappy interior, ugly front end, etc.

A lot can be said about the S197. It is a Fridge on Wheels, with a nice interior.

There are quite a lot of members on SVTV, so the crowd is very diverse. You probably have not been around long enough there, even here, to know that there are a ton of humble Cobra guys.

These days, if you don't own a 5.0, your car is a piece of utter shit. At least that is the mentality perceived on this site from SVTP.

In my opinion, you are one biased member, no offense. We all have our preferences, but, you don't need to swing your pee pee around and act like that.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score

bullshit.jpg

98% of V6 owners beat out the Cobra owners there lol :crazy:

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Due to the fact that you use stupid reasons to hate on a car. I.E. crappy interior, ugly front end, etc.

A lot can be said about the S197. It is a Fridge on Wheels, with a nice interior.

There are quite a lot of members on SVTV, so the crowd is very diverse. You probably have not been around long enough there, even here, to know that there are a ton of humble Cobra guys.

These days, if you don't own a 5.0, your car is a piece of utter shit. At least that is the mentality perceived on this site from SVTP.

In my opinion, you are one biased member, no offense. We all have our preferences, but, you don't need to swing your pee pee around and act like that.

:roflmao: Please show me where I said their cars are ugly? Look at my sig, I've owned a SN95. I even said they're nice, but can't hold a candle to a S197 compared as a car overall.

You mad bro?

I've been there long enough and have read more than enough to know what most SVTP members think about S197s, at least those who don't own one.

That's pretty funny that they think this way of S197Forum because more than half the Terminator owners over there believe anything but a Terminator is a mere common run of the mill Mustang and nothing can be faster than a Terminator.

As for being here long enough, you haven't been around much longer. I've spent hundreds of hours reading and researching on this forum compared to hours I have spent posting. I know there are humble Cobra guys, but that's rare, at least from what I perceive.

You're right, I am biased, just like everyone else. I'm not swinging my dick around but those guys need to be brought back to reality sometimes. Just because someone is biased doesn't mean they're wrong or blinded, unless you're a Terminator owner :roflmao: jk!

bullshit.jpg

98% of V6 owners beat out the Cobra owners there lol :crazy:

:roflmao:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score

Sir are you familiar with the term "for the lulz" ? :crazy:

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
:roflmao: Please show me where I said their cars are ugly? Look at my sig, I've owned a SN95. I even said they're nice, but can't hold a candle to a S197 compared as a car overall.

You mad bro?

I've been there long enough and have read more than enough to know what most SVTP members think about S197s, at least those who don't own one.

That's pretty funny that they think this way of S197Forum because more than half the Terminator owners over there believe anything but a Terminator is a mere common run of the mill Mustang and nothing can be faster than a Terminator.

As for being here long enough, you haven't been around much longer. I've spent hundreds of hours reading and researching on this forum compared to hours I have spent posting. I know there are humble Cobra guys, but that's rare, at least from what I perceive.

You're right, I am biased, just like everyone else. I'm not swinging my dick around but those guys need to be brought back to reality sometimes. Just because someone is biased doesn't mean they're wrong or blinded, unless you're a Terminator owner :roflmao: jk!

:roflmao:

Funny guy!

I owned a 2003 Cobra, and sorry dude, but, IT WOULD BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF A "RUN OF THE MILL S197 (3V) IN EVERYTHING"

Some guys here need to be brought back to reality. The 5.0 is not the best thing ever. Maybe to those losers that spend thousands of hours sticking their weinies in the tail pipes of the precious Mustangs, but, it is still a GT at the end of the day, and not a GT500 or a Ford GT.

Sorry to say, but, even the old 03/04 Cobra is still competition for the 2011+ GT's.

I also owned a 2004 Mach 1, an 07 GT, and an 05 GT, and most likely a 2011+ GT500 soon.

If you believe the 03/04 Cobra is a another Mustang compared to the 05-10 GT's, you have a lot to learn and need a few hundred more hours of research. I will take my real world experience over internet research, sorry my friend.

Now, SVTP is a retarded site. There are shitloads of ass clowns on that site. That's besides the point.

Please, continue on with your research man, I need to learn something new about our cars.

Sir are you familiar with the term "for the lulz" ? :crazy:

Do are dah what whoo lulz why lol wtf?

Iwutcdidtharyou

Last edited by a moderator:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back