Switching Tuners From Diablo to SCT Best place to buy an SCT

Miker

Reaction score
I'm in CA. I want to get an SCT tuner so I can get a tune from Lito on my 2005 4.6. He does not offer tunes for my Diablosport.
Who has the best price on these and are there different models?
Thinking of getting the Roush CAI as it has a reducer so I can run the stock tune for smog checks. But I'm not against simply keeping the stock air box to switch back if there are better options for a CAI.
Also will the car even benifit from a CAI? I am going to ask him for a 91 octane tune and the car is completely stock other than the Roush mufflers. Will a 91 octane tune with a CAI have more power than a 91 tune with the stock air box?

07 Boss

Reaction score
I'm in CA. I want to get an SCT tuner so I can get a tune from Lito on my 2005 4.6. He does not offer tunes for my Diablosport.
Who has the best price on these and are there different models?
Thinking of getting the Roush CAI as it has a reducer so I can run the stock tune for smog checks. But I'm not against simply keeping the stock air box to switch back if there are better options for a CAI.
Also will the car even benifit from a CAI? I am going to ask him for a 91 octane tune and the car is completely stock other than the Roush mufflers. Will a 91 octane tune with a CAI have more power than a 91 tune with the stock air box?

You can pull the insert out of the Roush CAI and it increases the size to like 101 mm. But you need a tune for that.

I switched from Diablo to SCT to HPT over the years. I still have my SCT but I'm planning on keeping it with the car for the next owner.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back