Doug / BamaChips coming to northern California

MSgt46270

Reaction score
He'll be in SOCAL on the 23rd. But I'll stick with Adam "ST Motorsports", he's done me right since 2005. :clap:

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
Hummmm... on a tuesday? I have paid 2 times already for a decent tune I dont think I want to go for #3. I would do it if I thought he could put in some real time and not a rush job. =-/ he rocks though.. ahhhhhhhh

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Are you going to try and make it there Chad or were just just sending a email to Doug? :stir:

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
I'm sure n/a would be easy and fast for him. My car would be too complicated to squeeze into a one day event.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Now Ryan has me thinking of going to Speed Freaks instead... why I talk to anyone is beyond me!!

I like Ravi (Speed Freaks), he spent a lot of time on several member's cars. But the after-the-sale problems a few have noted has changed my mind.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
Just missing the finishing touch from him. But will attempt it again after I'm dont working 7 days straight 12 hours a day =-(....

But pay checks look good. =-)

Grabber07'

The flying cheeto
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
im still waiting for Doug to send me an updated tune for my JLT2 CAI..... I know hes busy so Ill have some patience

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Anyone else going? I've got the first spot, 9am. I'm going to liquor him up before he tunes any other cars.

Impact 5.0

Don't hate..Appreciate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys but today at 3/4 throttle I had a rod go through the block. Guess that means I cant make it... Called the tuner and he didnt step up for crap.

Impact 5.0

Don't hate..Appreciate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sucky ass tune!

I was picking up a friend in Livermore to head over to Napa to pick up an extra belt for the dyno tune tomarrow... We pulled out on to Stanley Blvd at 3/4 throttle.. hit 3rd gear and BOOM.. blew a hole the size of a silver dollar out the drivers side of the motor.. you can see the rod snapped in half through the hole.

Well called a few mustang shops in SoCal and they all said... Its the tune.... Surprise, surprise...

I called MMR and it looks like I am going to be getting the MMR900... Good up to 900 RWHP... Short block

Back