11.doh Video on 20's - 2007 Mustang GT

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I went back to Milan last night to make some passes. The starting line was good, I cut a 1.60 60' on 20's, but it was cold and once I got past the 60' I spun, then spun and lifted and got back into it on the 1-2 shift. I will get 10's again....

I'd like to get a normal size wheel with a real tire on it, maybe cams, a converter, and gear....

My best pass of the night was 11.006 @ 127 mph, the best pass ever with this combo was 10.82 @ 126 mph.

11.08 Pass

-Rick

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nice pass

y not get out there with some 15s?

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Few Pics

_DOC5819.jpg

_YOK8511.jpg

-Rick

luckyone

Reaction score
now that is one good looking car...

on another note. how in the hell do you hook with 20's. I spin half way down the track.

DKO

Shut up and die!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

on another note. how in the hell do you hook with 20's. I spin half way down the track.

Nitto makes a 20" drag radial. It won't hook like an M&H or M/T, but driven right, they'll get you down the track quickly. They just have more of a learning curve.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i'm drooling over here! nice looking car.......:thumb:

and thanks for sharing the vid......can say that is the first i have ever seen a stang on 20's get numbers like that!:beerchug2:

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
ONE WORD!!!!!!!!!!! SICK!!!! Damn that awesome man. I need to win the lottery so I can go balls out on my car and get it to run like that. That car just says sleeper all over it. 20's and lip makes it look like an everyday car driving down the road until the peddle is smashed threw the floor panel and hell is broke loose.. Great job Rick, cant wait to see more out of this car.

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies! :thumb: Everyone at the track thinks it is N/A or has nitrous, because the blower is quiet.

I like it, because it looks clean... Bullitt grille, big brakes, big wheels, dark, dark windows...

It has Nitto 305/35/20 drag radials, but I still have to pedal it a bit and lift on the 1-2 shift, because it spins.

Great Video. What is done to it?

It has stock cams, stock converter, and stock 3.31 Ring & Pinion.

Mods are:

Livernois Motorsports Built 298 ci Stroker 3-Valve
Livernois Motorsports Stage 3 CNC Ported Cylinder Heads
Livernois Racing Engines CNC Valve Covers
Whipple 2.3L Intercooled Supercharger
Kook's Longtube 1 3/4" Headers and 3" X-Pipe w/Cats
Magnaflow 3" Catback
Ford Racing Handling Package Shocks & Struts
Ford Racing Lowering Springs
Ford Racing Sway Bars
BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar & Brace
Dynotech 1-Piece Aluminum Driveshaft
HRE 898R Wheels (20x10.5 Rear; 20x9.5 Front)
Baer Extreme + Brake Kit (6-Piston Calipers / 14" Rotors)
Classic Design Concepts Classic V8 Chin Spolier
Tuned by Livernois Motorsports

Great job Rick, cant wait to see more out of this car.

There will definitely be more video of it, I take it home all the time and take it to the track at least once a week... not to mention a lot of hard street driving. I wish I would have got the 10-second pass on video. It left pretty hard and I didn't have to lift on the shift.

-Rick

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It looks dark in that pic.. ours are all 5% and the entire windshield is 35%... everyone always says "Is that windshield tinted!?!?!?" :clap:

-Rick

Yeah, I get that all the time as well. I woud have loved to tint the entire windshield, but PA can be a bitch of a state when it comes to their laws. The 5% is already illegal enough....I didn't want to push it.

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, I get that all the time as well. I woud have loved to tint the entire windshield, but PA can be a bitch of a state when it comes to their laws. The 5% is already illegal enough....I didn't want to push it.

We're not even allowed to have tint on the sides, so it's way illegal :evillaugh:

She's got a lot left in her. A nice tire, gear, and a converter will definitely get you into the 10's!

I've been 10.82 as it sits, just didn't get a video..

I agree though, with those additions it should go far into the 10's.

-Rick

Back