Not open for further replies.

BACNBLAK

Old and Wise(guy)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Had this beautiful tank custom built for $135 (+ shipping) by Donny Bailey:
[email protected]
765-243-9070
It holds 4 gallons of coolant, and will allow my Killer Chiller to work more efficiently. Contact Donny, he can build you any size tank for a very reasonable price.

tank5.jpg

duece05

forum member
Reaction score
Geez....I wonder how many (including myself) never carry a spare tire.......lol

duece05

forum member
Reaction score
going on 400 mile round trip this weekend, believe I will stick mine back in .........for a few days.

BACNBLAK

Old and Wise(guy)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was wondering when someone was going to ask! I had Donny put bungs on both sides so I could be flexible as to how I run the hoses.
One of the bottom bungs will be a drain, and one of the top bungs will be capped off.

Wow, looks fantastic and at a great price. Why four bungs?

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Geez....I wonder how many (including myself) never carry a spare tire.......lol

Mine would be completely worthless unless I have a flat on the front. So I haven't bothered to carry it in a LONG time.

That is a good looking tank. Especially for the price. I think if I were going to go to all the trouble to relocate and run hoses and such I would maybe make it about the size of half the spare tire well though.

BACNBLAK

Old and Wise(guy)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This is 1/3 the size of the spare tire well to optimize the kiiller chiller performance. Too small a tank, and my blower heats up the coolant too fast, too large a tank, and the killer chiller will take too long to cool off the coolant. 1/2 the spare tire well is over 6 gallons, too large for me. I don't drag race so ice capacity is not that important to me either. Also, I only dyno the car in cool weather if I can help it.

Mine would be completely worthless unless I have a flat on the front. So I haven't bothered to carry it in a LONG time.

That is a good looking tank. Especially for the price. I think if I were going to go to all the trouble to relocate and run hoses and such I would maybe make it about the size of half the spare tire well though.

Last edited:

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
according to Killer chiller, larger tank = better performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back