NASCAR to use Ford Mustang in 2010 Season

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
I read this on autoblog. Nascar is going to be getting rid of the Fusion body and changing to the Mustang body for all Ford Nascar Racecars.

3766653051_1b6438a3d4_o.jpg

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't see that it really makes that much difference because they are all basically the same body just with decals that give them a connection to the body style that they are supposedly representing (kind of the same with funny cars in my opinion). I mean you line the Chevy, the Dodge, the Ford, and the Toyota up next to each other all in gray bodies, you couldn't tell one from the other.

I do find it a little odd though that the picture you posted is not a COT body configuration.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Supposed to be in the Nationwide series. Whatever the fuck that means.

NASCAR is to motorsports what the Special Olympics is to athletics.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ya, they all look the same..Although some have better results drafting with a different manufacterer..I get bored watching after 3 laps..If I watch it, Ill watch the last 1/4 of the race. Thats when the big wrecks happen..:naughty1:

shatter

White And Nerdy
Reaction score
I don't see that it really makes that much difference because they are all basically the same body just with decals that give them a connection to the body style that they are supposedly representing (kind of the same with funny cars in my opinion). I mean you line the Chevy, the Dodge, the Ford, and the Toyota up next to each other all in gray bodies, you couldn't tell one from the other.

I do find it a little odd though that the picture you posted is not a COT body configuration.

+1, I hate what NASCAR has become... I hate what has become of most racing except grass roots style where there is still a little innovation allowed that doesn't cost $100M a year!

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Ya, they all look the same..Although some have better results drafting with a different manufacterer..I get bored watching after 3 laps..If I watch it, Ill watch the last 1/4 of the race. Thats when the big wrecks happen..:naughty1:
I'd rather watch the sprinkler in the front yard.

Hitman

Banned
Reaction score
what a fuckin' joke. Why would anyone give a damn that they put the Mustang name on a NASCAR shape? Unfuckingbelievable!

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
That's where the idea of nascar came from LOL

drunk rednecks watching the sprinklers.

Actually it came from cops chasing moonshiners around the sand at Daytona Beach and some asshole from Florida said, "I bet we could make some money off this shit."

:LMAO:

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
Actually it came from cops chasing moonshiners around the sand at Daytona Beach and some asshole from Florida said, "I bet we could make some money off this shit."

:LMAO:

I know that. I was just going with your funny statement.

It started as bootleggers would transport moonshine and were bein chased by the cops.

Silly hillbillys.

Chrome61

forum member
Reaction score
I used to be a big nascar fan but damn if they haven't ruined it, and they wonder why the ratings are dropping, They sure in the hell don't read the forums and give a shit what people think.

Makes me want to take up meth

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
I used to be a big nascar fan but damn if they haven't ruined it, and they wonder why the ratings are dropping, They sure in the hell don't read the forums and give a shit what people think.

Makes me want to take up meth

I'm going to go ahead and recommend otherwise on that decision. I'm a drug and addiction studies major, so I'd much rather recommend something like marijuana or Xanax to try and help your situation. lol. Then watch nascar afterwards and if you still see the same results, go ahead and put it on skinemax to alleviate all remaining stress. :jerkoff: :roflmao:

Chris07GT

forum member
Reaction score
so I take it you guys don't like NASCAR? Just a hunch

I'm not a big fan of it, but I've been to the Daytona 500 a few times (my wife gets free tickets) and it's a blast. Although I will admit sometimes it's more fun to watch the drunk rednecks fighting over their favorite driver than the race!

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
so I take it you guys don't like NASCAR? Just a hunch

I'm not a big fan of it, but I've been to the Daytona 500 a few times (my wife gets free tickets) and it's a blast. Although I will admit sometimes it's more fun to watch the drunk rednecks fighting over their favorite driver than the race!

as some said, it used to be cool. I used to go to Texas Speedway in dallas and all the way to michigan to watch them every now and again. Now if I see it on TV, I see if their's any names I recognize, then change it.

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I wish Ford would save some money and get out of NASCAR. What a fucking joke that series has become.

06vistabluegt

forum member
Reaction score
The rumor I heard is that the Nationwide series in going to be Mustangs, Camaros and Challegers. Not sure what Toyota will have...nor do I care.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back