2005-2006 Mustang GT Whipple 2.3

Jonwang822

forum member
Reaction score
Ive got a frpp/whipple supercharger kit. Included is the Blower, Intercooler, Heat Exchanger, Coolant tank, inlet tube maf housing, filter and heat shield, water crossover, alternator bracket, a complete twin 67mm GT500 throttle body, GT500 47lb fuel injectors, and 2 whipple pulleys 6rib, and 2 reichard pulleys 8 rib. Boost ranges from 6lbs-20lbs. All you need to complete the install is a intercooler pump, a tuner, some hose and unless you plan to run low boost, you will need some sort of gt500 fuel pump or a boost a pump. I have also relocated the IAT sensor to the blower lower manifold for more accurate readings. I have only had the blower on my car for a 1500 miles, going a different route with the build. The whipple is a great blower, and a torque monster and it is in need of a good home haha.

Im asking 4200 for all of this, the kit new is a bit over 6500, and i am including the throttlebody and bigger injectors and pulleys that dont normally come with the kit.

Jonwang822

forum member
Reaction score
correction i am including the intercooler pump. so all you will need for this kit to be complete is some sort of fuel pump or bap and a tuner

69Mach1-409

Reaction score
If you can't sell it and/or want to separate the intercooler portion (make it the 400HP FRPP kit) let me know.

Free bump either way!

Jonwang822

forum member
Reaction score
sorry about that guys ill get some pics posted up. i never really registered on this forum till now, i came across it while watching pfcracers vids on street fire. but i am a member on svtp and modularfords and houstonperformance driving, and a mod on txspeedlab.
If you want to talk to a real person 409-454-3203. or email me at [email protected].

mustangflanagan

forum member
Reaction score
lol i hope everyone learned from my screw up , def get pics a lot of them before forking that kind of cash out. i did now i gota fix half the shit on the procharger. but it def sounds like a good deal

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
I'll help you out, even though I am pursuing it.

saleen.jpg

silverstang07

forum member
Reaction score
BUMP for a good guy...........I know the seller personally and he is a top notch person...

Jonwang822

forum member
Reaction score
haha thanks...but sorry ffellas im not willing to throw in that much extra with the sale of the blower haha. plus u are buying a blower what more could a guy want!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back