ROUSH CHROME 18x10 FORGED **SOLD**

fiverivers

forum member
Reaction score
For sale Roush 18x10 forged wheels. These wheels come on the p-51 cars Chrome and come painted black on the Roush black jack cars and painted competition grey on the Roush Trakpak cars. $1600 shipped OBO

IMG_2894.JPG

IMG_2895.JPG

IMG_2897.JPG

IMG_2898.JPG

here is a cleaned up picture of one rim I was able to clean,
IMG_2977_1.JPG
IMG_2978.JPG
IMG_2986.JPG

Above are some cleaned up pictures of one of the rims. just didn't have time to clean them all.

Last edited by a moderator:

jha1223

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry to say this but i can't tell if those are in bad shape or just dirty...

fiverivers

forum member
Reaction score
They are just dirty. Since they are chrome they can get a lot of finger marks and smudges on them. And I am too lazy to clean them.

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
FYI: Windex and a paper towel would go a long way towards moving these. Center caps included?

fiverivers

forum member
Reaction score
center caps included, and yes i think i have to clean them but i am very lazy.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm interested,

I am sick at how they look though :headscratch: Really... can you email me a decent set of pictures with detail of each one and with them CLEANED UP top notch?

A lot of money is involved in my view. :hi:

gig

Baraboor

forum member
Reaction score
alright I think I have to get my lazy behind up and clean them up. I will clean them up to take more pictures. send me your email if you want cleaned up pictures

Redfire427

forum member
Reaction score
alright I think I have to get my lazy behind up and clean them up. I will clean them up to take more pictures. send me your email if you want cleaned up pictures

Why not just post up some "clean-up" photos here? Just as if you were trying to sell them.

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Why not just post up some "clean-up" photos here? Just as if you were trying to sell them.

:wtf1:

Seriously man! I can't believe anyone would try and sell something that looks like shit. People here will already try and beat you down on the price so should make them look as pristine as possible. OH, btw you might want to stick the center caps on too so people can see what they look like as a complete wheel.

Reaction score
Where can you buy cases of arnie palmers?? Sam's Club? I drink that shit everyday.
Nice rims, btw. Good luck with the sale.

5.SLOW

Reaction score
WOW them wheels really goin that high? i got a set just setting in the garage.

Back