ROUSH CHROME 18x10 FORGED **SOLD**

shb5007

forum member
Reaction score
imho if your too lazy to clean your wheels up, you dont deserve to be able to sell them on here. thats just selfish. good luck i guess.

fiverivers

forum member
Reaction score
you should keep opinions like that to yourself, If You read all the threads i was able to clean one but didn't have time to clean the rest.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:hi:

yeah fella's, keep it down or I will have to clean up the thread, and frankly I am a bit too lazy.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
alright I think I have to get my lazy behind up and clean them up. I will clean them up to take more pictures. send me your email if you want cleaned up pictures

I received the wheels today and I am very happy with them. Thank you kindly for all of your emails and effort you took to answer me every time.

I spent just under two hours cleaning and polishing them up. (time well spent because I enjoyed every minute of it) :hi:

GM EATER

forum member
Reaction score
Wheels

Just to let everyone know I bought a set of Steeda Wheels off Fiverivers and this guy is honest as they come. If you want proof, look at my Saleen in the Pics and Vids under Mineral Grey Saleen. He is honest and prices are more than fair. Thanks again Fiverivers!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back