Going For 800 Rwhp

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Making some progress . Most of the plumbing is done and the wiring harness is installed , not that you can see much of it though (goal accomplished) . N20 system is installed under the intake along with all the braided lines and the harness.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Seems to me you need to re-title the thread........................are you sure about that number? Maybe a little higher? Nice N20 setup.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Sorry but I got tired of looking. I see you deleted your VVT sensor assemblies, very cool. What are you using for cam sprockets? Did you just pattern the VVT eliminators off of the passages in the OEM ones?

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Sorry but I got tired of looking. I see you deleted your VVT sensor assemblies, very cool. What are you using for cam sprockets? Did you just pattern the VVT eliminators off of the passages in the OEM ones?
Cam gears are stock with lockouts . I used a set of crank gears to degree the cams . As for the VCT delete plates , I used the VCT blocks as a start , then viewed pics online, then after not trusting the sources of the pics on line I used the diagrams of the heads along with checking the flow of the oil passages with air to determine where the oil needed to go . While everything is looking good with the testing I did with oil while priming the motor (1 gal oil) prior to the install only the start up will really tell if I did my homework correctly or not. The location of the VCT solenoids was perfect location for the fittings for the crankcase evacuation setup so the unused mess (for my setup) had to go.

monk36

forum member
Reaction score
Wow I just now read through the whole thread. I had no idea anyone on here was in the tyler area. I'm in shreveport right now at school, and grew up in tyler. The build looks great! My car is currently in shreveport getting forged parts put in. I assume you're doing some type of tuning via internet?

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Wow I just now read through the whole thread. I had no idea anyone on here was in the tyler area. I'm in shreveport right now at school, and grew up in tyler. The build looks great! My car is currently in shreveport getting forged parts put in. I assume you're doing some type of tuning via internet?
Damn you read all 31 pages ? You must be emotionally worn out by now. LOL! As for the the tuning, I will be taking the car to Manny at HPP in Lewisville for the tuning.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back