05-09 gt vortech v-3 with extras

Ponyman

forum member
Reaction score
ok i have a v-3 kit that i bought fromcorral a while back and never installed on my car. the guy i got it from never put enough miles for the first oil change. i have all the stuff to do a non cooled kit plus the stuff to do most of a water cooled kit. i bought the kit from a guy that wrecked his car and took the kit off the car. he didnt get all the stuff off the car but i bought most of it to do a cooled kit. i am missing the water pump,belt and power steering res. relocation. the power cooler has damage to it but i was told the radiator part inside is ok. e-mail or give me your number and i can text picks or call for details. i would like $2500. would rather meet or deliver to insure a good sale. but i will ship at buyers expense. i am located in owensboro,ky 42301

thanks
[email protected] or
270-485-6758

th_0a9b56f5.jpg
th_c4dbf625.jpg
th_0fda87c1.jpg
th_a69ab53b.jpg
th_5c514a3a.jpg
th_78a5583c.jpg
th_2846bb59.jpg
th_190dd854.jpg
th_767c9a98.jpg
th_fbde14fc.jpg
th_cbc970cc.jpg

keith88lx

forum member
Reaction score
son of a bitch. Good luck with the sell.

off topic, I was born and raised in Evansville. Too bad I'm not there to buy this.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
man, if i hadn't just blown my motor I'd buy this in a heart beat.. good price, glws

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
Going to ask, what is needed to make it a non intercooled kit??? Besides injectors bigger mass air and tune??

Ponyman

forum member
Reaction score
hey keith, yea its bout 45 min away. i go there all the time. lol
notastock;
you will need a belt,inj, fuel pump and tune. . i have the mafia to plug into your maf to make the computer think you have a bigger maf.and there is even a maf in the inlet tube. oh and to relocate the power steering resevoir. i even downloaded instructions that i will throw in. it would be really easy to go cooled.
i was gonna just epoxy in the crack and by the pump. its about 50 bucks.
thanks

95ragtop

forum member
Reaction score
I don't see the coolant parts either. 05-06 use a coolant crossover and 07-09 use a 90 degree bend and an hose extension.

Ponyman

forum member
Reaction score
yes i would prob sell it non cooled. i was kinda pricing it at a non cooled kit and throwing in the cooler.

i know i have the adapter that turns the t-stat housing and i am pretty sure i have the stuff for the 07-09 because i have an 07. but gotta look to be sure

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^^ way too hard to answer as it depends on your pulley size/combo, fuel system and MAF setup; at some point no matter how high/hard you spin the blower it will be at max efficiency....I was right at 600 hp through an automatic, 410 gears and a loose converter with a V2 and a 2.87 pulley but I had the fuel/MAF support to go with it.

The only difference between a V2 and V3 Si trim is the V3 is self contained for oil and the V2 needs to have a oil line tapped into your oil pan.

Ponyman

forum member
Reaction score
http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z310/ponymans/
i hope this works

vista,
yea what greg said. but it does have the h.o. kit pully. i think it is a 10# pulley.

mikey keep looking at it. you are getting sleepy. now when i count to 3 you will want to buy it.lol

i mean really, there are a few parts missing but for less than 3k you can have a cooled,practically new vortech kit. if you buy it new it sells for over 5k and i could prob seperate and sell it for more.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back